Queensland Miniriders Group

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those wondering how to navigate to the groups quickly:

You can find the group on your profile page. Click your name or avatar to navigate to your profile. Your current groups will be on the left sidebar under the friends and albums modules.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Groups.jpg
    Groups.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 81
always on Sundays... but last official race was last Sunday.... so now its just practice days and the next meet is a mess around day with hole shot races and what not.. or so stuey was sayin..

Queensland Minirders Group

Ok so I have an idea, but I need some help from one of our computer savvy friends. I'm thinking that we need a list of all the appropriate riding venues around s/e Queensland along with a voting and tally setup to go with it, so when we have enough people wanting to ride at the same place we can then organise a weekend that suits everybody.
Kinda like Fotm but for our group,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Queensland Minirders Group

C'mon people a little bit of enthusiasm.. Ok so scrap that idea! Lets get some talk on the next ride day!!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Queensland Minirders Group

Beno sold the pitboss, but kept the pitster, or I would of kicked his ass lol if he sold both, hey Ben haha

No 1 wanted to buy it tommy, I didn't get 1 reply. Plus when I come to byron I will need a bike. Well said mick.

if someone organised a chrissy bbq for qld miniriders who would come? is it worth while organising a get together without riding? just a thought so people can get to no eachother. just a thought so any ideas and opinions would be good.

all depends when, where, and what to bring... me and the mrs seem to have to book a month ahead for us to actually be able to do anything these days... he sifts change week to week and i work 6 days a week atm...

not sure corey, maybe cotton tree or alex headland. and when? whenever suits. even after chrissy would be good. open to ideas.

Latest posts

Back