Question for the Engine Builders out there!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitmaster

Reaction score
Whats this part???

iam pretty sure it goes over the Head stud, between the Barrel and engine casing????

i reckon theres 3 of them in there,

does anyone know for sure what it it, what it does, and is it REAL IMPORTANT TO BE PUT BACK!!!

Cheers

P1020916640x480.jpg

sorry pitmaster i cant give you a correct answer but from what i know you are right they go over the one of the right side head studs and yeah theres 2-3 of them i think

i think its important i think it has some thing to do with the oil cooling

but like i said im not 100% sure wait for more info from a member that builds engines

your new seat you got (not in pic) is so damm HOT!!!!

do you know of any engines for sale to fit these bikes? iam after another one for the ST50,

Cheers

i searched for my answer and found it elsewhere, thread closed!!

thanks to those who replied,

thats a computer mouse right there =P haha umm nah just kidding id say one of the head bolts goes through it.. between the 2 head parts maybe or the head and the crankcase

Whats this part???

iam pretty sure it goes over the Head stud, between the Barrel and engine casing????

i reckon theres 3 of them in there,

does anyone know for sure what it it, what it does, and is it REAL IMPORTANT TO BE PUT BACK!!!

It goes over the bottom right hand stud (oil gallery) between the head and the cylinder . It sits in the cylinder with the flared part facing up to the top and sitting on the deck , then the rubber o-ring sits on top of it in the hole in the head gasket . It stops the o-ring from cocking up and going down the hole beside the stud . The other sleeve things you're talking about are locating dowels to keep the cylinder aligned to the cases and the head aligned to the cylinder . :)

thanks, Cactus jack and Mack!

going to pull it down now and replace,

Cheers

hey guys i need help . i have a konker kpx 125cc and i want rebuild the top end. i need to know what size are the piston and the axe size? its a 2008. if someone had rebuild one. i dont have seen the serial number of the engin :S please help me!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back