Qwertys pitboss/dhz/braap/other, Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qwerty123

Reaction score
ok so after stealing sam93's pitboss "vm alloy frame" as he calls it, i decided to really get a move on and started buying parts.

here is what ive got so far

alloy frame with a fastace 58ar rear shock

Photo0050.jpg

Photo0056.jpg

got my wheels and tires from dhz and while i was at the braap street party, picked up the braap swingarm.

Photo0072.jpg

my new plastics and seat arrived today :D

Photo0073.jpg

and my aso3 forks that i picked up super cheap, they seem alright. ps the rebound setting on the right fork leg actually works.

Photo0074.jpg

i need head stem bearing kit and the swing arm bearings, they come stock with 12mm ID frame needs 10mm ID :( , and various nuts and bolts.

thinking about getting a lifan 110cc semi auto or a 3v lifan 110 hmm.

have you had to melt / cut out a bit out of the under side of your seat for the piggy back? i found i had to running that frame and suspension set up.. as myne was hitting the seat..

pit boss rep haha

Did you pay the $160 braaap were asking for that swing arm?

That frame as been handed around more than... Well lets not get into that..

Pete, me, matt, sam and now you hahaha...

have you had to melt / cut out a bit out of the under side of your seat for the piggy back? i found i had to running that frame and suspension set up.. as myne was hitting the seat..

pit boss rep haha

yeh it wont fit so i flipped the shock around so the piggyback is near the swingarm

and yea rach payed 160 but got some bolts with it aswell. still too much i know :(

That frame as been handed around more than... Well lets not get into that..

Pete, me, matt, sam and now you hahaha...

yeh i know haha
why didnt anyone use it?its like brand new still.

Hey I will throw in some head stem bearings for ya, not sure if they will work but might get you going.

Also with the shock you can rotate it so the reservoir is at the back of the bike, should solve the clearance issues.

Most shocks are made to run a particular way , so make sure its the right way up .. not sure what that is on these fastace shocks tho.

Built just in time to make it to the VicMiniriders ride day this month!! Ha ha!! :p looks good man!

nah not finished yet still need to sort out the back brake and rip the irk out and put a normal flywheel in it and thats about it...:)

its quite hard to control considering the front wheel hardly touches the ground hehe

Latest posts

Back