Race Meeting After Party

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ_XR8cing

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
As you all know this Saturday is our first race Meeting. As part of this i have organised an after Party and riding at a mates property. There is plenty of room for camping for those that wish to stay the night. BBQ tea ($5) will be provided. BBQ breakfast ($5) provided. Bring ya own drinks and plenty of them. We will have a fire for every one. No individual fires. Woman and kids are welcome to come along. There is no showers and toilet is behind a tree. Riding on the property is limited to day light hours. Beyond the gates you can ride the bush trails any time. This is my best mates place. He lives here and dont usually open the gates to strangers. Its a one off. All that asked is to respect his property and equipment. I Wont let any one ruin my favourite riding spot so anyone been a goose will be told to leave. In saying that its a relaxed place where we do run a muck. So if your not scared of drunk people. A late night and lots of laughs come along. The property is 40 minutes from kurri track. 20 minutes from the Sydney F3. 5 minutes to the pacific highway back to QLD.we will all convoy kafter the race.there is a couple of klms of dirt road to get into there but can be accessed by normal sedan Pm me if your keen.

Wish I could make it. But I have to bail right after the race and head back to the ACT to make it to a Party down here.

me n durant will be in .. think Tina, Dave n the dolls are keen too ... oh and I'll twist Dazza's arm too.

Dazza and Ang are meant to be staying at my place as far as i know so Im sure they will be keen to stay out there.

graet idea mate

will there be riding there on sunday ? I cant make sa night as I have to work

graet idea mate

will there be riding there on sunday ? I cant make sa night as I have to work

Will be to hard to explain how to find it. Thats why the convoy idea from the race is the go.

I need to know how many are coming for sure please people.
So far have Dready and Dave

Latest posts

Back