Racing in Sydney

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the man

Reaction score
Is there any racing series in the Sydney area? Anyone know if MDMCS runs racing there or not? as i couldn't find there email on there website, damn tiredness

Is there any racing series in the Sydney area? Anyone know if MDMCS runs racing there or not? as i couldn't find there email on there website, damn tiredness

There are frig all places (NONE as far as I can find) to race pitbikes legally in pus hole NSW and most MX clubs suck Jap bike shop owners nuts ......... they're prejudiced against chinese pit bikes and their owners .

They won't allow chinese made pitbikes or even modified 4 stroke Jap trail bike engines fitted to 80 frames to race ........

You have to fork out big for a purpose built Jap MX bike .......... If you're an adult , you have to ride a 125 2 stroke or 250 F fourstroke minimum ......... they don't have an adult mini racing class where you can race a CRF150R big wheel bike like they do over in the USA ......... :(

Latest posts

Back