Racing in Victoria??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiTCH_250

Reaction score
ok im really gettin over hearing how good the hri series is hahah
are we gunna get any racing in vis this year..?
whats goin on with southside and the mini sx.. ? if anyone has anythin about the vic minibike scene feel free to fill me in :D

Well come to the ride days me and nicko are organising so that all the mini shops see all the interest so they get there butts in gear. Parwan on the 29th!!! Brad is saying he has new plans for braaap in vic so when his back in aus i'll have a chat to him. Then motorbike city have given me some good advice on land we might be able to use. So come to the events coz without numbers the events will be pointless!

yeah true sounds goodd... i rocked up at broady when u organised that one, u said be ther at 10 i was ther b4 10 left at 12 and saw like 2 minibikes an neither i recognised.. lol

theres no hri series even on man.
hri has been canned this year i heard..

up here in qld is really fooked, only one track that holds races. at least you guys have a handful of tracks to choose from..

and if theres no pro races on then just get everyone gathered up like rach is doing and race on...

Yeah Mitch had issues with the 10'er and car last ride day. This time at parwan there is a lot more happening. Parwan is holding a raffle for us. When you rock up tell them your here for he mini ride day and they will point you in the direction of where we are. Nicko will be taking photos of everyone. There is gonna be a few of us. So you won't miss us this time. I wear black and pink gear and have a silver ford with a big braaap sticker on the back! So look out for me!

Latest posts

Back