racing??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitsterprobrendan

Reaction score
to all the people who know whats going on with racing this year can u please just let us know if there is any or not nsw qld or vic its not far off half way through the year and not every body will get to a race at a drop of a hat thats if the racing isnt already dead ...my mood about this 'disapointed'
big thanks to brad for giving it one last go at gwandalen

cheers mate

brendan

I got told he was booking all the tracks and that it was still on... so I dunno. But regardless I promise to kick him in the nuts for everyone next time I see him in making us wait ha ha

I got told he was booking all the tracks and that it was still on... so I dunno. But regardless I promise to kick him in the nuts for everyone next time I see him in making us wait ha ha

your pretty lucky to have your own club rach im jelous hope to see you again maybe at one of your meets and you might be racing my missus he he he hang on she might be racing you ? i dono ha ha ha

yous are lucky yous get to race chinas and **** where yous are from!!! if we rocked up on a fleet of revmx braapp and pitsterpro at our local track the old farts would be like awww great wall of china and start sookin around..
how did it get to be known where yous are from that NOT EVERY CHINA FALLS APART!!!!
i am getting so wild i want to race people!

yous are lucky yous get to race chinas and **** where yous are from!!! if we rocked up on a fleet of revmx braapp and pitsterpro at our local track the old farts would be like awww great wall of china and start sookin around..
how did it get to be known where yous are from that NOT EVERY CHINA FALLS APART!!!!
i am getting so wild i want to race people!

well where i ride i seemed to intrest the bloke who owns the joint and there isnt just one track there is a fast 50 track so we only talk to the blokes at that track and they all have chinas so theres no beef

You should convoy with us Brendan. The more that head down the better. I plan on doing a bit of drinking. We will be leaving Newcastle Early hours of friday morning. Can meet up with you on the way down if you like.

Yes you may mini. Will be good to get a few of us goin. Show them mexicans how us New South welshman and Cane Toads ride. hehe.
Its only fair. They make an effort to travel here to race us so we can return the favour.

defs no beef brendan i just want to race other people with bikes :) but up here youd have a whole lot of fun trying to get let onto the local track up here even if you shown him all the jap mods or whatever they'll still laugh cause its chinese.
the only track up here is like full sized but still it would be pretty good

Latest posts

Back