RACING?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REDjokers

Reaction score
hi, i was wondering if any pitbike motocross/supercross will be held anywhere next year?

yer big phat zero MX or supercross type racing, WA folk are just to lazy to show up & no one wants to run events

gonna have to go back to old school back yard racing..

off the radar track, esky full of beers and all your mates...

gonna have to go back to old school back yard racing..

off the radar track, esky full of beers and all your mates...

This is the way its heading at the moment haha.
Not far off a bit of a backyard series once we get a couple of small tracks finished

I can help if you want to race mini-motards, we race them every 2 weeks with PBAWA, but off road I can't help ya!!

O yer forgot about the motard! i'll be down for some of that soon ringo!

what are the cost involved to race the day?

Day fees
Seniors: $50.oo
Juniors: $20.oo

MWA day licence: $20.oo
MWA licence (Senior Restricted Licence) $185.oo annual

Rules:
Minimotards:
85cc 2t and 160cc 4t

Bear in mind we share the tracks with the supermoto's and anyone can ride pretty much anything from a 600cc supermoto down to and standard 4hp pocket rocket.

This is the way its heading at the moment haha.
Not far off a bit of a backyard series once we get a couple of small tracks finished

Keen to have a ride in one of your backyard series. Will pay top dollar :first:

the backyard race's will be held at no charge, but the bikes able to enter are limited, the preference is towards CRF50's but other chinese bikes will be considered

the backyard race's will be held at no charge, but the bikes able to enter are limited, the preference is towards CRF50's but other chinese bikes will be considered

Pretty happy about that, I have a couple of mates who ride CRF50's so count me in! Id be more then happy to help on the day as well =)

I have tried the Speedway at Pinjar park and it was actually good... I will be defiantly interested in the backyard racing I have a small track in my backyard that I ride everyday but its only wide enough for 1 bike and i'm not on much land

id love to have a ride in a back yard series mate i just brought a new motovert 125 let me know if im aloud in ha

Latest posts

Back