Random Radness... post here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One too many
shAAikb4.jpg

Bong-on granma
SFC8UXZ7.jpg

933.jpg

MMMMMMM
32SativaSunsetXt.jpg

Last edited:
photography ey, i've been known to whip the camera out on occasion as well.

Scan1.jpg

funny pics

this is just for neva2old2start he he

its of us riden up in yarra junction

he put his van into a ditch was pretty funny

well from my view point any way

lol

Last edited:
had a ball in the mud, no damage to my car, huge dent in pride. Laughed all the way home, missus was silent......................
Thanks again Joel and all else who helped me out. by the end there were about 12 or so people rocking the van to help the wheels gain traction.
cant wait to do it all again, but will drive home slower.

New Camera... Look at my pics

Lately I've been starting to take an interest in photography so i went out and bought myself a new Digital SLR. It's a 12MP with 12x Optical zoom but i am into wide angle shots at the moment.

Anyway I've taken some pics for you guys to check out.

I am only new to this so be nice and remember these are completely untouched or photoshoped so be nice.

This is with maximum exposure it took a full 90 seconds for the shutter to close and process this.
LightsOverWaterManual.jpg

This one i took on auto settings and i didn't have the tripod so it come out a little blurred but the concept was good.
JettyAuto.jpg

This one is quite bright as i had it on maximum exposure again.
Boats1Manual.jpg

Tell me what you think and if there's anyone out there with a little knowledge and experience in this field a few tip and pointers are gladly appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks dude.

A mate of mines wife is a professional photographer and i've gotten some really helpful tips and i am going to be trying some new techniques this week.

I'll be taking some pics of ricky and steve doing some riding and jumps this weekend. I'll post up some good ones.

:D

nice pics man!! really like the first one!

Next session get try looking for a bridge over traffic, and focusing on the horizion.. a freeway, building, etc, and get the full speed effect of the lights.. digi SLRs are the ducks nuts fun eh!:D another good one is motion shots.. can make flip book like effects...

Have inspired me for a Friday Night session now!

so glad these arnt on standard film!!

Video of Ozrocksample - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last edited:
Yea thanks man i've only just started but i am trying new techniques as well i've herd about one i'd like to try why you take a super long exposure shot in a busy area and it looks almost bare because all the moving cars/people don't stay there long enough to be in the shot.

But i'll be out another night again this week to take some more shots. I have some really beautiful areas around where i like both 20mins north and south.

I actually wouldn't mind getting into photography.

How much $$ is it for a half decent camera and are there any certain models you guys suggest?

Well i am only knew to it but i'll tell you what i was told when getting into it.

The brands to go with are Canon, Nikon or Kodak and if you go to a camera shop or place like Harvey Norman and and ask them what a good starting camera is.

It is quite expensive to get into but it's good fun seeing something come to life cause you have taken the shot.

wow whats going on in that pic hillz? is he showing off doing a stoppie on the ramp or bailing?

Latest posts

Back