Random Radness... post here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^
that needs a public warning on it!!

EVIL.. Pure EVIL!

2009-08-26-bikepics-1764978-800.jpg

That is awesome! I wanna see/hear it running.

Im going to GUESSTIMATE that its a gixxer 1300 with a major bore and huge internal work done!

edit(researched..) its a 1100 1992 mdl.
FUEL INJECTION GSXR 1500 TURBO 1992 MODEL WITH ELECTROMOTIVE TEC3R ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (PREPARED BY ANGELIS RACING AND TUNING BY JMC POWER AUTOMOTIVE)
but i think the NOS bottle looks kinda funny...
Click here to see more pics, the ones below are the better ones thou..
bikepics-1764983-full.jpg

bikepics-1764974-full.jpg

bikepics-1463732-full.jpg

bikepics-1764988-full.jpg

bikepics-1764980-full.jpg

Last edited:
Mad airbrush work. Too bad the bike can only go in a straight line but its still an awesome machine.

How much PSI can it run?

It makes the ghost riders Hayabusa turbo look like a GSX250 hahaha

Last edited:
even in a straight line I reckon she would be scary as hell thumps! imagine the sound but eh.. comin onto boost someware round 12k rpm! lol..

back in the day im pretty sure it was yamaha tried a turbo 750 IIRC..pretty rare to ee em now though! same as the old honda 6's.. hmmm one of them.. YES PLEASE!

gangsta.jpg

LOL

Last edited:
kawasaki gpz 750 turbo, honda cv(?)500 turbo, etc etc.... there were a few, with little success... turbo lag, remember...

but damn...imagine dropping that gixxer!!!!! got bits sticking out all over the place...expensive shiny bits.... more money than sense:D

kawasaki gpz 750 turbo, honda cv(?)500 turbo, etc etc.... there were a few, with little success... turbo lag, remember...

Yeah theres always the lag issue with the turbos but it still looks like a lot of fun. The Ghost rider seemed to go well on his turbo Hayabusa :D

Fast forward to about 2 mins 20 to hear and see the bike in action.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JCBEGn4nDLw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JCBEGn4nDLw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Nicee i got that DVD
Thats crazy , just flys past his friend going 300km on the back wheel
could you imagine your front wheel coming down at those speeeds!! god that guy is insane ..

Hes dead right?

^^^^ mmmm, im pretty sure the original GR came unstuck...but theres plenty to take his place...like the mad bastard in front of me the other day....overtaking four cars around a bend on his rear wheel.....over a distance of about a km...

remember the GRider wannabe in ACT not too long ago? I think he was doing something like 200k's on the freeway in n out of traffic then posted the vid on youtube so the cops could hunt him down, what a dumbass

remember the GRider wannabe in ACT not too long ago? I think he was doing something like 200k's on the freeway in n out of traffic then posted the vid on youtube so the cops could hunt him down, what a dumbass

Hahaha there was one around my area a few months back. He used to look for cop cars and then do something stupid to get them to chase him. Every chase got called off due to dangerous speeds but I think they caught up with him eventually.

04092009287.jpg

04092009285.jpg

Gooble gooble, these things are weird as, they follow you around everywhere, also alot bigger than you think and are one ugly mo fo

Latest posts

Back