Rat bikes of the month!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headsmess

Miniriders OG
Reaction score
cmon, im sick of seeing bling! i wanna see the filthiest most stock standard hunksa junk around:)

i only care how little you spent and how many parts utilise tiewire and zipties:p

to start it off, one hunka junk yamoto ....

i broke my own rule already, its not stock anymore...

new 2nd hand clutch cover
M8 studs instead of the M6 stockers
120/70 rear tyre
dhz exhaust.
no paint, great rust patterns:)

abcd0010i.jpg

Last edited:
ummmmm has that got rego? i must be out of the loop, i thought only z50s and motovert rs could get rego?!

anyway heres one of my china when i first got it

Attachments

• Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Image009.jpg
    Image009.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
its a yamoto explorer.. pick up a copy of just bikes one month and there is bound to be an ad forthem somewhere in there lol. expensive and imho look like poo... lol.. hence the title..

um.. this isnt ''rat'' so much as a good fix I done on some random guys rear swinger..(busted mount) and it WORKED! lol..

DSC_0254-1.jpg

DSC_0238-1.jpg

DSC_0241-1.jpg

thats for posting sideways pictures!

booty2.jpg

Thats for the thread!

oh i just sold my peice of poo peter1230 who sold it to might post it up no brakes on it either lol

shit fools iv just dropped my screen when i had to turn it upside down to view your picks

nice 1

the smart thing to do would be lean over like sideways/ tilt ya head upside down why the hell would ya try turning ur screen up side down?

ya can just rotate ya screen if ya using win xp, use crtl + alt and an arrow key at the same time should rotate :p

^^ odd.. and what strange advice to give but somewhat helpful for a first post!..

Carn snitch! Not my fault! I thought the idea was to post them sideways upside/down.. im only following suite ;)

Welcome to the poster above.. still strangely odd.. Long time lurker maybe!?

hmm try fliping ur screen if ya using a laptop:D haha hmm strangly awkwed trying to hold it yet look at the screen at the same time...

and the second post is just as odd!!!!!

did you find this forum thru sideways images mate!?? or ur a current member with a second username??<something odd about that to...

Glad ya posted again as heaps a people got in before me last time!

havent got a pic of it but accidentally bought a clutch cable that was too long for my girlfriends bike (well sheith is too short) and the return spring is broken. Got a peice of copper and put it over the thing that holds the sheith in place on the clutch lever, then put another one at the other end just to essentially lengthen the sheith. Worked quite well however dodgy. Before anyone mentions it, it was at full adjustment down at the clutch arm part). Also has no brakes, a seized rear shock and missing the back left panel from her brother not realising how easily the short wheel base bikes pop up on ya. I generally get her to ride my bike and i'll ride hers if she feels like havin a ride, a little more on the safe side

Latest posts

Back