RDMC arena cross series - thumpstar/pit bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Should we?

Why do entry forms have to be so difficult

that video posted isnt the track that gets ridden, we ride on the pee wee track which is designed for 50cc-65cc 2 strokes which is actually ideal for minis, only down side is there are no big jumps but there are some- if i could best describe the track it would be just like frankston but big sand berms and straights and about the same size jumps.
I was told entry forms would be up yesterday so ill try and chase them up but it is a real fun event and i highly doubt anyone would care if your rocked up on the day and entered, in fact i dont even think there were entry forms last round.
its fine to ride 184, 190cc ect
and the cost will be about $40
going to be great to see some of you guys come down and ride, i will defiantly be there on my pitster so you will defiantly have someone to ride against.

IM IN, saw what possibly will be my new engine today, came back in a container from.....

So just rock up ya reckon? Cause I cant find the entry form, it's not for that round at least what I can see.

yeah man at this stage just rock up, if i get sent an entry form ill send it on to you

Thanks bro

Hoping to have my bike ready for it. Found mine had a snapped rocker today

doubtful whether there going to run it or not.... there going to make a decision by tomorrow night depending on how much rain we get in the next 24 hours
ill let you guys know whats happening as soon as i do

Yeah I thought it would be washed out

its Re-scheduled to the 8th September now theres no excuse to not be there!

Phil I'm in for the 8th sep sounds like a bit of fun.

Are you in for the next Rnd of VCM?

Awesome, should be good. Good to see you on here nick, where's my man hug, haha

Yes trying desperately to get my bike ready for pakenham. Hoping to have new engine and need a back wheel, might get that tomorrow.

The man hug is coming if you make it. might catch up with you tommorow I will be at the shop some time in the morning. So you getting a 190?

Righto I need to go in the morning to. No not 190

Latest posts

Back