Ready For Custom Sub Frame Than FFFFFFFFFFF'ING BAMMMM LOOK WHAT I SEE.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinyFennell

Reaction score
Would you not be spewing boys what should I do iv been riding it and she goes hard also couldn't even hear it getting out down there just normal noise

^^ cant really tell what i'm looking at there ?
is that the exhaust port?
i don't know why there is a flat gasket there, it wont do anything for the exhaust

there should be a round copper /seal gasket that sits inside the cutaway in the head,
the exhaust header pipe will seal off against it by compressing the copper seal/gasket, once the 2 flange bolts are tightened up.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-X-32MM..._Parts_Accessories&hash=item35c8e5ff2f&_uhb=1

The heads are cast like that around the exhaust outlet, as long as you have a mating face for the exhaust gasket you're good. The snapped exhaust stud is an issue but fixable

Gasket could be because of its a "09 i think i found same motor on dhz for $300 or is that just the head

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

nah, most horizontal engines had the copper gasket, there was another type used when they first come out, a spiral wound fibre gasket
the exhaust port is the correct shape , standard CRF shape

the broken std should be able to be drilled, and re tapped

Had closer look its silicone previous owner must of tried a dodge up job

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back