Really need your help picking !!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitfactaX

Reaction score
Sorry to bother you guys with another "Help me decide" thread but i really need your help ! :confused:

I cant decide between a KLX110 and a CRF50,
Whats cheapest to mod?
Whats better to mod?
whats funner?
What do i have to do to keep up with my friends 125 pit pro?

And that kinda stuff would REALLY HELP!

Cheers, Mac ;)

Personally I would go for a KlX 110.
Thats just me, but I have a KLX 125 and it is deadset bulletproof.
Your choice bro

Well do u want a smaller bike like the Crf50 or do u want a bike a litle bit bigger like the Klx110?

you can do massive whips with no effort whatsoever on a 50. + better to mono

answer all your questions!!!

Whats cheapest to mod?......CRF fo suree
Whats better to mod? .........CRF fo suree - more parts , cheaper :) china stuff fits em :)
whats funner?....................CRF!@@#$ fo sure , the smaller the better!! wheelstandin whipping everywere!
What do i have to do to keep up with my friends 125 pit pro? Crf with $300-500 ,Engine work depends.., fo sureee!

Thanks heaps !!! ! If it was a 90cc with takegawa and kitaco parts, would it be able to keep up do you think ?

Btw if i get a klx110 it will be 05 and a crf i can get a 07

How tall are you?
What sort of tracks do you ride?
Have you had any previous experience on a bike ie: Raced ?
Whats your riding style if so?
How much do you weight?

These are the questions you need to ask.
If you are quite tall or tend to ride big bike mx tracks then the klx110 is the go. The crf's don't do well on the bigger tracks without a fair bit of money spent on them. The klx110 doesn't need as much work as the crf50 - ie frame doesnt need to be replaced , 110cc engine is fast enough to get around on , stronger in areas. Don't buy the honda if your going to be too cramped on it or are prone to flogging your machines unless you are willing to put some money into the chasis. Buy the honda if you prefer riding bmx trails or minicross tracks or play riding.
With the year models its doesnt really matter , anything between an 2000 xr50r and an 08 crf50f is the same bike , the crf50 just superseeded the xr and had new look plastics/graphics/seat and kickstart lever.
Klx's same , just variations in cosmetics.

i ride klx110 style..alot easyer on big open tracks,
but i want crf50 style for its compact style and easy of throwing around,

are u talking about styles? or actually klx110s and honda crf50s?

Latest posts

Back