Rear fender brace for pitster pro x4 (klx style) in australia

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just trying to find out where i can get a rear fender brace for a klx style pitbike (pitster pro X4) in Australia or if not here is there somewhere overseas that ships here, cheers

Welcome to Minirider's.
First up just to cover formalitie's, head over here and Introduce Yourself
http://www.miniriders.com/general-chat/20824-introduce-yourself.html

They're $45 from DHZ our site sponsor
Pitster Pro - KLX110 Style Frame Rear Extension

klx-frame-rear-ext1.jpg

Formalities and introduction done, seems they dont have that part anymore as when i click on link to buy it takes you to the DHZ site and says there is no such part

You might need to have a custom one made up for it then.
I might be able to help you out with one if you're not in a rush
These are the 2x that Pisterpro used to sell

klx-frame-rear-ext1.jpg

fenderbrace.jpg

9309pics026.jpg

Yeah thats what i was chasing,, i remember them being around when i bought the pitster pro, back in 07 and shouldve grabbed one then but didnt lol, so di a bit of research the other day, and came accross the same 2 pics you posted above of the brace with handles on planet minis and i see that tbolt once sold them but they dont sell them anymore either, im assuming that the new ttr styled bikes are similar to the crf style bikes and have the frame extension as standard, and no theres no rush, have you made them before

No i haven't made any KLX extension's before but they look easy enough.
I have a KLX style bike here i can use to make it
I'm from down south SA.

Have a look at my Custom Orion thread and Dune Buggy thread's to see some of my fabrication work.
Click on one of the link's below in my signature

Tidy work, yeah id certainly be keen to have one made with the grab handles like the black or grey ones pictured above, if you could just let me know a price and as said before theres no rush ive had the bike for 7 years with no plans to sell lol its a keeper , im also in sa north of the city, so pickups not an issue

Latest posts

Back