Rear Wheel Setup [WITH PICTURES]

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rien

Reaction score
So I take my rear wheel off to change ty and tube.

Go to put it back on and forgot how the spacers where positioned. I have 3 Spacers. A large one, a medium one and a small one. I just need to know which way the spacers go. Because I have them mixed up... and if I put different ones in different places... the tyre rubs against the chain guide screws, and in other cases, the disc rub against the pole that sticks out that holds the disc brake in place...
I have a picture... Just tell me how they go...

2s0eo3b.jpg

The longest spacer goes on the chain / sprocket side (LHS) of the wheel ... the next widest goes on the RH side before the disc bracket and the narrowest (if there IS one ) goes on the outside of the disc bracket ... Some bikes have the outside spacer welded to the bracket ... That should make your paint shop effort worthwhile ... although some mug has slashed your tyre pretty badly ...

The longest spacer goes on the chain / sprocket side (LHS) of the wheel ... the next widest goes on the RH side before the disc bracket and the narrowest (if there IS one ) goes on the outside of the disc bracket ... Some bikes have the outside spacer welded to the bracket ... That should make your paint shop effort worthwhile ... although some mug has slashed your tyre pretty badly ...

Thank you very much!

Yeh I got the guy that slashed my tyre. Gave him a few to the jaw and he walked away... Lucky guy :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back