Rebuilding a Pit bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea man don't waste any money on that thing, get it running and just ride it to death, or sell it and get a decent run down bike to restore

Mate its a lot more work building a bike from scratch...I've just done one well im still get to finish it off, but its a fair bit of money and stuffing around...i think you should put your bike back together ride it like a nut and then get another bike...because you dont want to spend all this time on this frame and money for it to just snap on you when you go over a little drop off or jump...

thanx guys, you've helped heaps, i am now looking for a cheap higher quality pit bike to do up to how i want it, so if you know of any that would be great. the bike doesn't start atm but i think its the spark plug or CDI, If you want it you can have it for what you reckon it;s worth, If i could find forksfor cheap enough i will continue my idea with building this 1 up

just find a bike with a twin tube cradle frame, up to date motor like lifan125/lifan140/lifan150/yx140/yx150/yx160....
usd forks, straight 15mm axle rims, then you should be able to build it into something decent

pitbikekid has a real nice DHZ for sale.. 150 lifan, oko 26 flatty.. all that jazz.. $1300 im pretty sure he wants for it.. .its a good bike and worth the money.. thats about as cheap as you will get if you want some quailty.

i could sell you a pitpro roller.. everthing except the engine for about 350-400.. im in NSW but.. its the 125rr model.

Latest posts

Back