red baron tall seat

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve101

Reaction score
hey guys just wanted to no if the red baron complete tall seat actually is a complete seat like does it have the base and all so i just gotta put it on the bike not take the base off my stock one
Also are they real grippy?
oh and does anyone have one forsale? or any other brand name crf50 tall seat

cheers guys.....

yeah I baught the complete seat and its everything, all together and ready to go, best seat you can buy I reckon and they're deffinately grippy, the texture of the cover is great haha, wouldnt run anything else.

yeah I baught the complete seat and its everything, all together and ready to go, best seat you can buy I reckon and they're deffinately grippy, the texture of the cover is great haha, wouldnt run anything else.

ok thanks mate as soon as i can ride it again i will have to get one i got a china one on it but it sucks

i second that ^

ok thabks guys does anyone have one for sale or am i gonna need to buy a new one???

hmmmmmmmmmm..... ive had a few seats and most if not all the china ones i tried were GAYYY...

i cant remember what foam was on my 50 when i sold it???? but it was the best ..

ive got a DHZ china $30 seat as said above on my brothers little china and they are great,firm,grippy and as unit said have a nice flat top and nice curves.

but i would still go for the red baron over it as id say the RB would have to be better and just having the name seat feels better then a dhz haha...

ive learnt that just because they got a big name and charge a big price doesnt make them any good.... take ishock for eg: way overated ..

and theres several other things with major faults i could go on about , was it TBR forks springs for 50s? that dropped a few inches after abit of use , and also there kickstarter for klx over 50% of them bend from normal use ..

ok thanks for your advice guys i think i will go for the red baron one cause i like having the brand name stuff on my bike hahahaha......

another question i want to get heavy duty wheels for my 50 (black) has anyone got any or does anyone no exact prices???

na dont wanna put excels on it cause i dont need them for the strength i just want them for the look i dont jump it anymore.....so any other brands like i no eastcoast50s has his own brand wheel now the exact same as the red baron wheels for like $65 a rim plus spokes and lacing and truing just wanted to see if anyone has had any done lately and to give me an exact price what they payed

i payed $210 delivered for 2 gold cyclone rims and 2 heavy duty spoke kits of egay... that was the cheapest i could find at the time

and what sought of money was it to get them laced

ok no worries was it easy to true them i no lacing them isnt that hard but gettin them to run true what was that like.....

has anybody had any experience with the red baron complete wheels that you can buy $366 only the front they dont do a back one

Latest posts

Back