Red Light Ride Photos

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man the big bikes were so slow through there we where absolutely flying compared to them

poor rach

that second vid i reckon i over took most of those riders at some time throughout the day sick track though we rode it in reverse in the arvo and that made it more technical but fast still

buahaha my god i look like a 12 year old in my motorbike gear... pink bits pride :p

i would just like to thank ed joel ando mattyc kon james and all the ciniworx boys who went with us it was mentle thanks for the great day boy

from sturdy

Hahah sorry Ando were you on the cxz?? i had to get back home i only got to photograph for like 4 or so laps! Just got my camera serviced as there was a delay with focusing so most of the pics i couldnt use so nect ride day should get heaps more!

hehe yeah nicko there were two of us on the cxz175s... i thought you would've been there for a ride not just photos mate ya missed out :p

its all good kosta followed me for a bit with the helmet cam... long enough to see me hit my foot on a stump :D should be pretty funny...

man the big bikes were so slow through there we where absolutely flying compared to them

poor rach

that second vid i reckon i over took most of those riders at some time throughout the day sick track though we rode it in reverse in the arvo and that made it more technical but fast still

YEah they were gumbies though! lol ;D

Heaps of Red Light Pics

There's heaps of pics of us miniriders here.

Pages are: 10, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25 and 26.

Pictures by RLR2010ORC - Photobucket

Good action and sequence shots.

Thanks to rlr2010orc for taking the photos.

Plenty of mini shots in there as I was on top of the gully on the private land so a heap of people came through.

Latest posts

Back