Red Light Ride Photos

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicko451

Reaction score
Hey guys! Popped down to the Red light Ride in Boolarra in Country Vic.
Was a big turn out with Monster Girls giving out drinks, lots of riders of all types, a few Zero Electric bikes riding around and a decent turnout for minis including the Ciniworx boys and Whip Industries amongst others (i even managed to hit Rach with my camera bag which was a nice greeting).

It was a really casual event would of been alot of fun i wish i was riding. Cant wait for next year everyone should come down!

Wasnt the ideal place for photos as it was wet and in the bush but got a few nothing too special.

redlight334.jpg

redlight0244.jpg

redlight238.jpg

redlight139.jpg

redlight133.jpg

redlight127.jpg

redlight124.jpg

very nice pics thanks for sharing they look great the colors are nice and crisp

It was an AWESOME day! Riding at this place is amazing! It's got everything. I can't wait for next year!

Real Nice Shots Nico!

Looks like it was a Fun Event :D

Cool to see the Whip Boys on the KLX110Ls! Cant Wait to see what they get up to on them.

Cheers for Posting the Pics up for us

Electric Bike spotted! they just done a review of these things in two wheels.. got a pretty good write up :)

Nice pics! looks like a few mini's gettin round!

Wonder if I coulda entered the zook!!?

So spewing I missed this. Looks like an awesome day. Thanks for the pics.

heya nicko sweet job on the pics mate, missed ya on the day tho i heard you caught up with Eddie tho, and you got some wicked shots of the crew but missed me :( lol...

we had two helmet cams in the crew one was a loaner from the guys putting together a vid for i cant remember which mag that was with kosta (blue and white gear yellow chest guard) in the morning session, and the other was mostly afternoon session with james in the blue and black gear number 66... i got the morning session being sent down by the guys at www.redxvideos.com and could be a week or few till we get the footage off james but we'll get it together soon...
maybe coolie will have time to do a blog on it :D

Latest posts

Back