Reedy Creek Ride Day??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smart_969

Reaction score
Hey all Miniriders !!
I have herd some people want a ride day at Reedy Creek MX track and i just wanted to see how many people were keen?
I ride there every week so if there is enough people interested then i could give it a mention next time im out there and who knows maybe they mite even let us hold a race there one day??
So just simply post a comment so i can get some numbers.

Cheers
Trent ;)

im keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, put me down

yep 3 or 4 of me.. keen as...
actually i was talking to a dude just the other day. his races ktm 50 / crf50 and i asked him if theres ever any import bikes there and he says on prac days there is...

Hey all Miniriders !!
I have herd some people want a ride day at Reedy Creek MX track and i just wanted to see how many people were keen?
I ride there every week so if there is enough people interested then i could give it a mention next time im out there and who knows maybe they mite even let us hold a race there one day??
So just simply post a comment so i can get some numbers.

Cheers
Trent ;)

hey smart. if you wanna race try and turn up to fort lytton next sunday. good crew and good fun.

yeah ill try get up there for it defiantly
Im going out to reedy tomoz so ill ask

alright heres the deal
I have to go to a meeting on monday night to work everything out but chris says that as long as there are 6 or more riders there it can happen. As it is a MA track you will need a MA licence to ride or you have to buy a 1 day licence. You have to were a Helmet, Boots, Jersey, Gloves, Pants at the least. Another thing is he said if we get some numbers on practice days and it starts building the could run a race for minis.

Ill go on monday night and see if i can pull any more strings

Cheers
Trent

Sounds great trent , let us no how the meeting goes

awww i hate wearing pants :( ... any idea what the day license will cost , usually around $50 aren't they ?

Good work smart , should be sick to ride that track.

im not sue but i will try find out.
any other questions let me no before monday

Hey guys
Well i dont mean to dissapoint you all but i honestly dont think its gonna happen. Been talking to chris out at the track and there are a fair few rules we will all have to abide by and im not sure if there will be many people that will think its worth it. Im busting my ass to try get this thing going but just giving every1 a quick update.

Let me no if you are still keen and please PM me so i can get some numbers (main thing is that every1 will need a day licence. Ill get a price together next time im out there)

What kind of rules?
It can't be all that hard can it?
Reedy creek is a killer track and it would be awesome to get a few minis out there, day licences are pretty much a standard that everyone that rides should be used to.
I only live 10 mins down the road in Mudgeeraba so I'd be keen as mustard

Latest posts

Back