Reefy's coaching day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reefy#1

Reaction score
I am having a coaching day at my place.I have about 20 at the moment,if you are interested let me know.I will coach in age groups and ability.covering starts,corners,etc,time permitting!it is next weekend the 20th of march.

Anyone who is interested for the long weekend this weekend?let me know.

oh wow i would be so keen but your so far away with such short notice i wouldnt be able to pull it off...

Yeh,I will be pushing hard for a back to back win!

if i can organise a private lesson with you it would be fantastic at my expense of coarse

No worries,just let me know when.

sweet sometime after the 2nd of april would be good and if your coming at least then you can see what your working with ..does that sound good this is what iv been wanting i done a race school thing with greg moss when i was racing 125 but i cant do one with him on my mini cause thats all i ride these days i will hopefully see you at gwandalin if not i will speak to you shortly after to hook somethin up thanks heaps mate loking foward to it already cheers

I got work off for sunday :D will be there. what time and i think u messaged me address n stuff. can't wait! :p

reefy just go over there and dominate again for us aussies
show em how its done

heyyy reefman can you pm me ur adress asap it would be great or gimmie a ring 0432431197

Latest posts

Back