Register my Atomik Reign

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilikemotorbikessoverymuch

Reaction score
Thinking about buying a motovert registerable pit bike. Then selling motovert and keeping plate to put on atomik. Get the atomik roadworthy spec and pretend its the motovert if cops pull me up as plate will be registered to a pitbike. Maybe put some motovert stickers on it.

I know this is illegal but its not really hurting anyone. What things could i get stuck on??

Not only illegal, your kidding yourself that a cop won't realise what you've done. Sell your atomik and keep the motovert. At the very least you can use everything from your atomik but the frame. First thing any cop will do is check for the compliance plate on the frame of a bike that looks like a pitbike with lights slapped on it. Don't think about swapping the comp plate from one frame to another and restamping frame numbers to suit, it'll end up in you not only getting the bike taken away but the fines are more than what a motovert rx costs.
If you plan on buying a motovert anyway why bother trying to pull a dodgy bait and switch, the motovert will not be worth much if you try to sell it without its comp plate, if you plan on selling it with the comp plate you will almost certainly get busted as soon as the next owner tries to rego it. Like i said, buy the motovert, build your atomik onto the rx frame if you want, should only take a weekend at most and sell off the leftover bike. You probably didnt want to hear it but you can't really expect to propose something like this on a public forum and expect people to encourage you

Last edited:
Sounds like a good plan putting all that effort and money into getting massive fines, loss of the bike and your licence.

Hahahha it was a fun idea good points. **** getting a 10 or 12 inch wheel 125 motovert hahah i wanted a 160/190 pitty on the road.

Maybe ill just save for a grom. Can you fit a big wheel swing arm and 160 motor and **** on a motovert frame??

What ahout those braaap? Theyre only like $3000 -4000 delivered for a 160. Parts and engines dont look like your standard atomik/pitpro/dhz tho..

For 4k id be getting a grom.
People are putting some crazy motors in them O/S

They look good done up as an offroader too

Honda-Grom-50-concept-knobby-tires-02.jpg

558000003597304.JPEG

11356503_1593957387550988_1518687415_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back