Rekluse or autoclutch for YX140??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ash.onmtb

Reaction score
On the hunt for an autoclutch for a yx140?! Rekluse make anything for it?

Want to get the back brake onto the handlebars and dispense with the clutch, to get some nicer wheelies going.

Anyone know if such a think exists? I'm staring at the one on the z50r thats in bits, thinking surely there must be decent version getting around?

Can anyone give me the tip??

Rekluse most definitely do not make an auto clutch for a Chinese motor.

You might be able to adapt a 125 auto clutch to fit but man that's a fair whack of work just for better wheelies.

As for mounting the rear brake on the handle bars, wouldn't even know where to start. You would have to change the entire brake system I would think if that would work at all.

If I was you I would get in a flat paddock and practice them some more. A lot cheaper and the only thing you will break is back guards. :)

I can't wheelie for **** by the way. lol.

i think it would be a very hard job to convert it to use a semi auto front clutch.
the semi's use a detent system that runs off the gear shift shaft, but as it's on the end of the crankshaft on the 125's it is facing the wrong way for starters.
then the YX140 has the Clutch arm/pusher at the rear as well,inside the clutch cover, so not a lot of room to add all the extra parts

I'd have the clutch lever pretty high up in the air.. then a hydrolic rear brake system hooked up to a y peice brake line..

too much work for what it's worth.
i reckon just get more practice doing wheelies like motorman suggested

ah well, you never know your luck till you try.

Interested in zwebx setup tho, I know rekluse did something similar for big bikes, will look into it further! Would be a bit of a mind bender having the two lever close to one another, but I can't get my brake lever in a decent spot to wear work boots and be able to use it, being over 6ft.

What rear lever have you used? I'd assume the stroke would need to be matched to the brake caliper? Or it wouldn't really matter, I could splice in a disc brake MTB lever I wonder?

Come into a corner hot and go to grab the clutch out of the corner. Straight over the bars. Haha.

Just doesn't seem right on a midsize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you could , as long as it hasn't got a disc brake rear end

Latest posts

Back