Replace Helmet???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didnt know anyone brought them to Australia. I know that the old Bell's that got imported to Australia were the helmets made for the Asian market and fitted very differently to those made for the American market.

Yeah don't know much about them just seen them online. I'd only get the American made one if I did. Just was reading good reviews.

motorcycling australia are cracking down on imported helmets. so make sure its got the AS number on it before you pay.

Well, you would think motocycling australia would focus their efforts on more important stuff, like tracks closing down.

As for the Australian standards, that is one of the reasons they werent being imported. Didnt meet the standards. The Troy Lee Design helmets dont meet the standards either.

^^^cool I had a feeling. If they don't pass then it's for a reason. Thanks

They dont pass cos they do car helmet testing on dirt bike/motorbike helmets. If you were wondering. Doesnt necessarily mean they are bad helmets.

^^yeah I figured it was something like this I can't really see it being a problem. Still good helmets.

i reckon its got something to do with the retailers aswell, complaining about how many sales they are loosing to the internet. MA think they are as big as the government.

i reckon its got something to do with the retailers aswell, complaining about how many sales they are loosing to the internet. MA think they are as big as the government.

They were told to do something about it 3 years ago, but stuck their heads in the sand then. Its a bit late to do something now.

I take it your experience is from 250-450 racing and not just pit bikes.

yep. and just in case they are watching, I love motorcycling australia, they make every race happy face.

Latest posts

Back