• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rev MX 160cc STOCK

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellrazor

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION:

Original Rev MX 160cc that Tom built form the ground up and helped so much with. An insane bike that is now copied worldwide and most of you will know about.

Completely Original ( except for grips ) and in amazing knick aesthetically and mechanically. Oil Changes every few hours, re oiled forks etc.

Only thing i have done to it was chop the front and rear mudguards a fraction cause i thought they were ugly.

The one thing it does need is a rear brake caliper. I took it off when changing a tyre and then it disappeared from my shed. I can supply a new one at current price or will take $50 off selling price.

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:

Cash on pickup or i can deliver anywhere relatively close to Melbourne
Not sure the going rate but paid a bit for this one so would love to see $1100.

REASON FOR SELLING:
Buying a house, marrying the mrs, losing my sanity and any fun things i own.

EXTRA INFO: It HAS to go to a good home - i've fairly babied it for it's life and i never met Tom but he helped me so much with this bike and i'd hate to see it destroyed and stripped. I'd rather it sit in someones lounge room!

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
Brunswick Melbourne CBD, or Ringwood area during Work hours
Call text or email

[email protected]

PICTURES:

Attachments

• IMG_5189.jpg
    IMG_5189.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 368
  • Bike1.jpg
    Bike1.jpg
    660.6 KB · Views: 173
  • Bike2.jpg
    Bike2.jpg
    609.8 KB · Views: 181
  • bike3.jpg
    bike3.jpg
    524.9 KB · Views: 212
  • bike4.jpg
    bike4.jpg
    579.1 KB · Views: 155
  • bike5.jpg
    bike5.jpg
    662.7 KB · Views: 207
Its a clean bike and looks barely used, i wouldnt go below a grand, but if your in a rush then advertise that price is negotiable. Is there A FACEBOOK BUY SWAP AND SELL or BLOKES BUY SWAP AND SELL for the melbourne area, here in townsville bikes sell extremely quick on it.

I just got my mate a 2012 PSTO 177cc V2.TB manifold. ASV levers. Pro taper bars. Bike ready to race for $1000.
The market aint very strong for china bikes at the moment which is sad.

Put aside the sentimental value of this bike and not to chop into your asking price but I think $800 is more on the mark.

Thanks for the feedback - well if anyone is keen please let me know.....Happy to answers any questions and can deliver if closish in victoria.

Hey guys,

Yep still got it - give me a shout on email or mobile ( if i dont answer just write me a text so i know its not some pest from work bothering me! )

Had a couple people looking at it, but price is obviously too high ( $1100 that is )

$900 would be good, but thats with out the rear brake caliper like originally listed.

Located in Melbourne, Brunswick, or anywhere between here and ringwood.

might have a mate interested here in SA, he might make the trip to you

Live to ride - Sorry mate No can do - would hang onto it for that price....

Sneezy - let me know about your mate....

Any offers? Currently sitting in shed and i need it gone as have other commitments.

bump or it's going on Ebay? Someone - anyone?!

PRICE DROP $700 SOMEONE TAKE IT ASAP BEFORE SOMEONE ON EBAY GETS IT PLEASSEEEE

Get Nick to buy it. He doesn't have enough bikes in his garage.....

Latest posts

Back