Rev Mx Graphics Template

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellrazor

Reaction score
Hey everyone
Does anyone know where i can get the graphics template for the Rev MX TTR?

Cheers

everything is ttr110 , except for the front fender/front number plate , there klx 110..

Very good...

So where do i find the TTR 110 graphic template?

have fun with that, you will prob have to make your own as graphic companys dont like to give them out

Hey mate have you just tried a basic google search?

also you can use your old stickers and trace them, and scan them to the computer? i know a mate that did that for his KTM, if not try Magik sc customs there doing mine for my revmx at the moment, there service is amazing and they will design anything you want, here are mine that are on their way, mine are pretty basic though, you can add colours, change logos anything. highly reccomend these guys

422915_225557597541704_100002623950062_409968_2062782680_n.jpg

if your using a company over the internet make sure you tell them that it is like woggy said..
ttr110 with klx front guard.

magik will send an lxr kit which is different in size...

if you dont you'll end up having to buy an lxr plastic set..

Yeah magik knew that there were a few different varietys and they asked for a picture of my bike. Like I said great service, and know there ****. Orr just go eBay, I contacted a few people on there, and there a few basic ones.

Latest posts

Back