rev mx linkage issue need help :(

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneezy

Reaction score
Hey guys

I need a bit of help with my rear linkage.

I have a rev mx with rear linkage. Took it all apart to clean it p..

Now the part that holds the ahockbtobthe swing arm has 3 pointsm.

There not bearings just sleel holes. One is stuffed and now my shock moves too muhch.does any one know if psto or lxr rear linkage will fit a rev mx??

I have earched the net but xant seem to find anywhere that sells it.

Any help would be great

Cheers

Kris

Attachments

• 20130523_194743.jpg
    20130523_194743.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 36
Are those steel sleeves removable? You could always replace them with bearings

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

The top one actually came out was just gonna rrolace the whole thing

Yeah you could do that but eventually you will have the same issue. Why not take it to a bearing shop and see how much it costs to replace the bushings with bearings? It'll take a lot of slop out of the system and make it far smoother

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah im trying to find a pic of the lxr set up so I can have a sus but cant seem to find a pic

here is the linkage kit for the LXR, $115
http://shop.pitsterpro.com/suspensionlxr.aspx

are you sure they are solid steel bushes, they look like they are a standard bearing setup?
slip a flat bladed screwdriver in between the outer washer and linkage and try to pry that half out.

not very well..

the crappy rev mx linkage has bushes not bearings.

i have fixed it up but the rear is a lil stiff.

im going to do a bit of research and see if the lxr linkage fits in the rev mx, seems ok at the moment nd i have re done my front forks so the bike seems good at the moment, i just want the rear to be a little softer thats all

hit ed at ciniworx up he has all the bit ii reckon

get the bearings from a bearing shop there na4900-2rs

yeha i wanted to replace them wih bearings instead. but if you look at the bushes, they stick put of the brakets so the bearings will have to be very think, is that correct????

yeha i wanted to replace them wih bearings instead. but if you look at the bushes, they stick put of the brakets so the bearings will have to be very think, is that correct????

yeah these bearings come with inner rings
so you just cut the old coke can bushes up to use as spacers and rebuild it
works a treat i did ando's bike when he first got it and pulled it a part a couple of weeks ago and there all sweet still

Latest posts

Back