Revolution MX new name super secret thread :d

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for the german site should be cool no patents or trademarks pending in Aus
I edited the link ;).....well but in general its not too bad name at all...lots of free graphics and logos to work with available....so VIVA LA REVOLUTION !!

Attachments

• duckyguevara.jpeg
    duckyguevara.jpeg
    2.9 KB · Views: 0
I edited the link ;).....well but in general its not too bad name at all...lots of free graphics and logos to work with available....so VIVA LA REVOLUTION !!

Oh yeah the christains :rolleyes: ..all good Russ checked with them and they got nuthin ove here either so happy days .

And yeah lots of graphics :D

it was ttr155z, but not sure if that was changed aswell, Dready, Thump*140 or russ ????

Can you confirm.

I think they need to keep away from the TTR name as well. Those letters should only be used when 'style' is placed after it. Personally I think TTR should only be mentioned in the specs under 'style of plastics' because thats the only thing that is the same. Id like to see them with their own original model name.

besides that its a rather stupid name for a model either....why not call it "Che","Gandi" or "Malcom X" ??:D:D

Last edited:
well Russ agrees and is gunna advertise the bike here as the RevolutionMX 155z ... unfortunately ttr155z is on the graphics ...he is covering the old name with stickers at this point to keep costs and delays down.

Next batch will be sorted with new Graphics but these were on the boat when all this sh#t blew up.

Yeah I just logged in and saw his new thread which included TTR155Z in the title and I thought wtf, didnt Russ learn anything from the recent saga with Turdmax? But im glad to hear that he wants to change it so cheers for the update Dready.
Got any model names in mind?

I'm spewing I missed out on this saga. Sounds like a laugh.

I agree with Thump though, he would really want to look at that model name. TTR is a registered trademark of Yamaha. Wouldn't want that big fish coming after you.

I'm spewing I missed out on this saga. Sounds like a laugh.

I agree with Thump though, he would really want to look at that model name. TTR is a registered trademark of Yamaha. Wouldn't want that big fish coming after you.

I was wondering where you been. Did you get to read the threads that had to be deleted?

I was wondering where you been. Did you get to read the threads that had to be deleted?

Just been off for 3 weeks mate after my shoulder reco.

Unfortunatly I didn't get to read the threads before they were deleted.

Or where they moved somewhere? If you could chuck em back up in VIP for a couple of hours, that would be great.

pretty sure theay were all deleted.. we were even told that we (Moderation team) had no place to make comments about anything...

pretty sure theay were all deleted.. we were even told that we (Moderation team) had no place to make comments about anything...

Can understand them being deleted.

What?? Who the hell told you guys that?? The owner of the site??

^^^^yep, we now have new alias's so we can voice our opinion :D

^^^^yep, we now have new alias's so we can voice our opinion :D

So I guess we will be seeing the infamous Thump140isahomo on again soon? :p

That's BS. It's called Freedom of speech. That's what forums are for.

Really want to read those threads now.

yeah don't think we can put em up motor ...have you seen this thread ?

http://www.miniriders.com.au/general-chat/27198-all-apologies.html

That pretty much explains it .... and there's a few comments from our alter egos in there too.

What a load if shit. I have plenty of money and a good lawyer. Sue me!!

GO F*&K YOURSELVES DIRTMAX!!!

Your bikes are shithouse anyway.

Might have to name and shame them in references to deter anyone buying there bikes ever again.

Stompy_Chan is my hero!! haha

The threads are still hanging around on soft delete so I moved one that I found into here for ya motorman: http://www.miniriders.com.au/vip-mini-chat/27054-vertmax-pics-released.html

Is that the right one Dready or were there more? I dont care if it stays here in VIP but thats not my call so if you want to put it back in hiding the go for it otherwise let me know and I can click the button :)

Think most of it went down in the name change one I posted ..it may be gone

Latest posts

Back