Ride at reedy creek sunday

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hman

Reaction score
gday everyone, come along on sunday 22/8/10 for a ride on your pitty or big bike at reedy creek motocross from 10am until 4. you will need full mx gear and a day license will be available on the day. the more that turn up the better and we will get more days at the track.

about $60 for the day. seniors only(over 16)

so for that 60 what do you get

insurance, ambulance , firstaid officer , track groomed , or is it just away for them to pull a few more bucks for the day ??

Man i never thought they would let mini's ride there , im keen as hell once i get back to brissy, the track looks awesome.

Man i never thought they would let mini's ride there , im keen as hell once i get back to brissy, the track looks awesome.

i never thought minis would be allowed on there either
i've only ridden my 250 there awesome track.

yes you need a day lic. thats why it about $60. if you alreaddy have a lic it will only be about $30 from my alcohol soaked memory.

so for that 60 what do you get

insurance, ambulance , firstaid officer , track groomed , or is it just away for them to pull a few more bucks for the day ??

the track will be the same as any practice day at reedy. usually the track holds up very well. insurance and first aid will be there as the track is covered MA rules.

i never thought minis would be allowed on there either
i've only ridden my 250 there awesome track.

they will only let the minis on if there are enough riders and the bikes are in good condition. lets not have bikes shi**ng themselfs as this will only hurt our chances of being allowed to go there again.

Is this a trial type thing , or are they always gonna let minis go there ? ill be spewing if i miss it and they dont let it happen again.

so who's going? i'm keen as.. dnt wanna go if there are only going to be 2 other bikes there?
i emailed the club a couple of months back n they said they didnt have time to run them??
the $60 is well worth it to race on a decent track.

I'm keen dude.. This Sunday?

Will pit bikes be going out on their own or mixed with the big bikes?

Lucky I just chucked dirt tyres on my motard :)

I will hit up my dad see if he will take me, he needs to go down the coast anyways to pick up car parts...

Thanks for the opportunity hman..

it will be this sunday. i guess the club realises that the more people that use the track the more pull they will have with council as it keeps people from riding illegaly and a better facility will be built for all bikes big and small can use. the minis will only be allowed to ride if there is enough riders. so far ther will be about 7 that i know. i wont be there for this one but talk to nick who will be there riding.

think we need to get some definite numbers on ppl who are going this time and any future times
cause yeah id hate to travel all that way only to find a couple of others there...

maybe once we get the ball rolling we can have a dedicated thread for this also..

but as for this sunday, count me out as i have arrangements for riding elsewhere..

think we need to get some definite numbers on ppl who are going this time and any future times
cause yeah id hate to travel all that way only to find a couple of others there...

maybe once we get the ball rolling we can have a dedicated thread for this also..

but as for this sunday, count me out as i have arrangements for riding elsewhere..

i know its short notice but i was aiming at the people on the gold coast with no legal place to ride. if it is a sucess i will let everyone know a lot earlier and maybe we could do it once a month.

I'm keen dude.. This Sunday?

Will pit bikes be going out on their own or mixed with the big bikes?

Lucky I just chucked dirt tyres on my motard :)

I will hit up my dad see if he will take me, he needs to go down the coast anyways to pick up car parts...

Thanks for the opportunity hman..

the pittys will be by themselfs.i havnt organised it. i am just letting people know about the oppertunity to ride at reedy

ill come down and take pics with my slr? :)how may pittys are going to be there?

Latest posts

Back