Ride Day at Pacific Park 27/04/12

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ_XR8cing

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm heading to Pacific Park on Friday the 27th of this month.
We will be camping there Friday and Saturday night.
We will get there at about 4.30pm Friday and plan on riding all day Saturday and a few hours Sunday morning.
There will be 7 mini bikes there with us for the weekend and would like anyone thats interested to join us.
We take kids along so its a family friendly weekend for those that have kids or that are still kids.

hey dhz..r, we had 6 of us down there the other week, was realy good. We'll have to come back down again.

We head down there just about every Saturday these days. Keep us posted!

im in for sure was there two weeks ago and must of missed everyone

So who thinks they may come along on this ride day at Pacific Park??
Would be good to get a heap of mini bikes out there hassling the big bike riders.

we will have at least 4, still waiting on other 2 but chances are their comming too. You'll have to get a before and after shot, we got fairly muddy/dusty last time!

Have yous been back there since last time I saw yous there??
It was very muddy last time I was there and we all had a blast.
A before and after shot is a great idea.

So Pacific Park got some good tracks for minibikes?
Most places have kids track! but us big fellas on kids bikes not aloud on :( evan when no kids on the track

yeah mate two weeks ago and was alittle wet are you talking the weekend when i lost my sum plug and dropped all my oil and screwed the bike lol

I was meaning when was rich there last. It was wet last time I was there too. I love it muddy

Yeah we went down again and yes, it was wet, ill probably see you guys about 10 or 11am on the saturday. Hope we get some sunny days next week.

have we got numbers for friday sat and whos camping im keen as to camp friday night

Latest posts

Back