Ride Day at Pacific Park 27/04/12

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is 6 adults and 5 kids in our group all camping friday and saturday nights.
Not sure who else is going from here

i'll be there on sat with my pitpro and my bro might come if he gets his wheel fixed before then. red,black and white pitpro on white vs ute come say gday, it would be great to see some miniriders out there

mitch

i'll be there on sat with my pitpro and my bro might come if he gets his wheel fixed before then. red,black and white pitpro on white vs ute come say gday, it would be great to see some miniriders out there

mitch

Thats great mate. Looks there there should be a fair group of us.
Make sure we all get together for a race..... I mean a picture or 2. hehe

sweet im up for race and iv got psto in white ba ford ute

sweet day guys thanks heaps had a blast cant wait for the next ride day all those who didnt come missed out big time

We just got home.
Was great to meet you lads. Thanks very much for coming out for a good day.
Hope to see more of yous out there next time we head out Pacific Park.

yep any picks guys i cant load em up unless make em small

I have not got many pics. I'll put up what I have.

camping8.jpg

camping2.jpg

camping9.jpg

camping11.jpg

No action shots as the everyone was too busy riding to take pics.

Was an awsome weekend. There was about another 12 mini bikes there but they all stayed hidden out the back and camera shy

Well my bike is getting a strip down and rebuild ready for the next race meeting in Victoria on june 24 so wont be until after then.

im thinking about going and entering that race weekend

Hi just joined this forum was also there with white mitso van on black monster energy 140 was a good place to ride as was first time out there will def be hitting it up in near future

Hi just joined this forum was also there with white mitso van on black monster energy 140 was a good place to ride as was first time out there will def be hitting it up in near future

Welcome to miniriders. You will find alot of helpful information and people on here.
Was good to see a few mini riders down there on the weekend having a ball.
I remember seeing you there. If i'm right you was 1 of the shy ones hiding down the back. hehe. I was on the tired LXR. I stopped to talk to yous before we left.

Ye we rode way down back in the creek mainly lol gettin a lil.muddy... ye u may have spoke to us im not exactly sure will be heading back down very shortly.tho was a good morning as we left fairly early

Latest posts

Back