Ride Day pictures.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a sick weekend, absolutely loved it :) Hopefully get some pics n vid up soon, thanks to everyone that came, especially DHZ for organising it all. Good stuff, can't wait to do it again soon :) And as for LetsRide, hope you smaked the idiot that hit you round the chops a few times... I know i would of ;)

Glad yous enjoyed youself's. I always have a blast there. We will be back there boxing day for a few nights.

We will have to organise a ride weekend to native dog some time in the new year.

Glad yous enjoyed youself's. I always have a blast there. We will be back there boxing day for a few nights.

We will have to organise a ride weekend to native dog some time in the new year.

Ill be heading out to Larbert in a couple of weeks (10 of Nov) so i'll let you know how it goes. As for Native Dog, sounds like it could be a good idea :)

Here are a couple of pics from the weekend mainly Damo, my wife and my sis (I was riding the rest of the time...)
DSC01131.JPG

DSC01145.JPG

DSC01184.JPG

DSC01186.JPG

DSC01163.JPG

My sis on the big bike showin up some of the boys :p
DSC01115.JPG

The rest of the photos are here if you wanna have a look. https://plus.google.com/photos/105392951416190493628/albums/5794849574241314257

holy **** dude how long your sister been riding for??? lol.. awesome to see your missus hitin jumps.... my missus will be there soon.. (hopefully lol).. looks like every enjoyed it all..

holy **** dude how long your sister been riding for??? lol.. awesome to see your missus hitin jumps.... my missus will be there soon.. (hopefully lol).. looks like every enjoyed it all..

Yea, bout 25yrs under the belt... And yea was great to see my wife out there, she started the day very timidly (mind you 2 weeks ago she was telling she wasn't going to ride because she "can't") and then by the end of the day she was not only going over the jumps, she was actually starting to jump. Was nuts + made me really stoked as she now seems to enjoy riding as much as me :) Now i have to buy a bigger tent and head out more often STOKED :)

Awsome pics mate. The missus was getting plenty of air.

Did you check out the link? theres a couple more of you on there (even one of the infamous moonshine :p), pity i didn't get any of your girls riding... Oh well, there is a fair bit of gopro footage i have to go through and i know for sure thier on there ;)

And..... Im in none of these pics cos my CDI blow up and I had to go home, yet upon getting home I realised I just had the plug the wrong way in.. &^$%& hell! All that way and money for nothing.... Looks like you had a fun day without me haha

Latest posts

Back