rider tips, please contribute

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOULD ONE OF THE MODERATERS/ ROB MAKE A HOW TO RIDE SECTION

• YES THEY SOULD

Votes: 36 48.6%
  • NO IT WAS A DUMB IDEA

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Or a Section on the life of Hillz Bah hahaha

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters

orion125proseries06

Reaction score
Hey guys i wos just on my bike and it got me thinkin, alot of poeple have been askin how to ride, how to wheelie ect:confused: . so i thought why dont we make a thread just for how to ride. and most mags and forums hAve a whole section for it. SO FEEL FREE TO CONTRIBUTE AND TELL US UR RIDING TIPS/ HINTS

Ill start it off

how to power wheelie,
ok so find the gear that you can do heaps in (like a middle gear) it can go slow, pretty fast and can exelerate well (its usually NOT 1st cause its too short lived) on my ducar 125 its second but anyways.

O.K so now you can find a reletivly flat spot with like 1 bump so approch the little bump faily slowly (not too slow) . Then just when your front wheel hits the start/BASE of the hump push down on the forks (you may need to stand up for this but make sure u sit down) , pull back and gas it, dont try to be like maddo first up, just keep practicing and you'll get better.

Alternative: instead of pushing on the forks, you can stand up and do the exact same thing only instead of pushing on the forks and pulling up sit down at the back of the seat HARD then when the front wheel hits the base then gas it. but do this at the same time!

P.S PLEASE CONTRIBUTE WITH YOUR RIDING TIPS/ HINTS THNX

YUP PRETTY MUCH LOL GEEZ THAT WAS A QUICK POST, SECONDS AFTER I POSTED THE FORUM
sorry i left caps on

oh yeah and share you tips with us

i didn't and im hell good at it (if i do say so meself) but they are only power wheelies not using the clutch
i wouldnt do that, you wear your shoes down

OK ANY1 HAVE any OTHER TIPS/SKILLS TO TELL US

thats a silly idea
a big part of riding is crashing and learning from your mistakes
you can tell someone how to ride as much as you like
but if there shit there shit ha

sorry to be so blunt but it is what it is

i voted for the life of hillz section O yeah work, playstation, baby duties & riding lol crack myself up :D i love having super powers

but buy riding.. how do you mean? like the guy that buys a pit bike coz he has never ridin before? or tips & techiques of how to Wheelie/jump/go fast etc? spose after writing this it sounds like a good idea.

^^^bahaha, i think every1 on here knows how to ride already but stunting techniques would b good

check now!! i'm ahead by 40 votes... dam better give the people what they want lol

Opposite Lock .......

Increase your physical fitness and strength so that you can put what you know about riding into action .....

Q&A

This thread is valid because there's no shortage of people who 'aint got a clue when it comes to riding fast over a rough track ....... the very existence of MX riding schools verifies that .....

You'd be surprised at how many people don't know that you steer left to turn right and vise versa on dirt or when sliding on tarmac ..... either in a car or on a bike ....... :p

yeah what he said^^^^

bloody hell hillz did u just knock off for the weekend and go 2 the pub and had a few too many!

yeah thats what i was aiming for mittz and what the drunk one said on the last post of the last page

If you need to read a forum to learn to ride I'm pretty sure you shouldn't get on a bike at all.

Yeah But I Mean Techniques Not Mow To Ride Just Skills Like Whelies, Jumping And Crap Like That

And Can Someone Do What I Did And Tell Us How To Do Donuts And Stuff Before This Comes To Being A General Chat

Latest posts

Back