Riding at D1ckies Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgalis

Miniriders OG
Reaction score
Thought id throw up a couple of pics from riding at my mates supercross track over the last few weekends.
Ive only got a few uploaded at the moment but ill throw up more when I get a chance to upload em.

043.jpg

015-1.jpg

055-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

im gettin a lesson from D1ckie how to clear this double , clearly he thinks its funny !

031-1.jpg

Last edited:
cheers for the pics!, makes me want to go hit the ramp again..... but i dont think thats going to happen for a while

Hell Yeah! Great to see the 1st Pics of you Riding the Big Banga! Cant wait to see More!

Kawi Boys hahaha

cheers for the comments boys , much appreciated.

here is a sequence of the step up , its 32 metres from tip of the take off to the tip of the lander & its also got a slight hip to it to make it more interesting.

D1ckie & Hinchie hit it either 3rd WIDE or 4th , its big but the boys make it look easy & love layin it over each time they sail it.

105.jpg

106.jpg

107-1.jpg

108.jpg

Last edited:
managed to get a few more pics today , not too many as I was having too much fun riding

d1ckies034.jpg

d1ckies014.jpg

d1ckies023.jpg

d1ckies015.jpg

d1ckies061.jpg

d1ckies070.jpg

Last edited:
Some serious air time there!!!

Jase your a lier, you can ride a big bike bloody awesome!! ;)

My balls are shirvelling up just looking at those pics.

yeah a tad confusing , yeah 2 bikes with 28 , I bought Hinchies old bike , thats Hinchy goin long , that boy can seriously ride !

Latest posts

Back