riding days in nsw

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnzey

Reaction score
hi, new to forum nd just started riding minis, as have sold all big bikes for now. anyone know where and if there are riding days for minibikes? i have a dhz 160 outlaw and would like to go riding with some other mini riders.

what state you from mate?

edit: lol missed the title, but yer there are ride days organised on a regular basis

Last edited:
Hey Mate.Welcome to Miniriders. where in NSW are you?? There will plenty of ride days when the weather warms up.

im from the central coast in nsw, my mate and i brought two dhz's downsizing from crf250s. seen a post on pacific park, we were there the weekend before yous all went.
how do i find out where and when they will be held?

Glad to see you keep the riding bug alive by getting mini bikes. This is a great website with a bunch of good dudes into minis. Small, but numbers seem to be growing again. Definitely get involved in the ride days, as it will help to keep tracks open and available to minis, and hopefully get even more guys (and gals) riding mini bikes.

thanks for all your help guys, appreciate it.
also looking at some performance upgrades for m bike anyone have any ideas? i was thinking flatslide carb but heard gains are only small?
all info helpful cheers

i disagree flate side is a awsum upgrade and the list is pritty big for upgrades deprnds how much u want to spend

ok so thats one to add to the list. probably around 500 at first see what that does and maybe more later on.

Latest posts

Back