Riding in newcastle

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samjump

Reaction score
Meet and a couple of mates are taking our bikes up to newcastle this weekend does anyone no of any good tracks or anywhere we can ride in the bush, even on the way up cheers

i don't no anyy bush tracks, but go to mx central the more minis that go there we will get a track there faster !

Theres lots of trails out the back of teralba which is just off the freeway towards lake macquarie. havent ridden there myself but know that people do. Theres trails up the watagan mountains too but i think they get alot of cops up there. Best bets probably looking on google maps for bushland around west wallsend and holmesville. apparently theres decent bush trails at the old swansea quarry which is a few hundred metres down the pacific highway from swansea. Only got my bike a few weeks ago so yet to try out alot of these tracks myself.

Last edited:
the swansea quarry is mountain bike tracks and motos will get kicked out real quick the mountain bike boys put a lot of work in there

Theres a track at barnsley a few boys on here have built. Maybe one of them will speak up and take yous there for a ride.

ah fair enough, never been there myself just got chatting to a builder working next door who says him and his mates have taken there pit bikes out there

Latest posts

Back