Riding Pictures from Today

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the jump looks pretty small, how are u getting so much air?

Hitting it fast in 3rd, theres a big run up, I hit it just slow enough so the front end doesnt bottom when I hit the ramp (not when I land). And the technique of standing up and hitting it properly etc. It kicks you up a bit and Im not sure but I think we made it steeper since that photo.

I really want to build a huge jump and go big though, which Ive only done a few times, I love fmx! :D

sik bro, how many frames have ya bought lolz

Snapped the frame on my old bike, completly snapped through the middle. And that was on a smaller jump! My old bike had bad suspension, I used to land so hard the kickstand would smash down.

The homie with no helmet but a sick hat and sunnies is one hard looking dude, so hard he doesnt need a helmet obviously! He would earn more respect from me and i would be even more scared of him if he had a nice big fat gold chain though.

The homie with no helmet but a sick hat and sunnies is one hard looking dude, so hard he doesnt need a helmet obviously! He would earn more respect from me and i would be even more scared of him if he had a nice big fat gold chain though.

Ahaha, thats not the impression he wants to give, he did have a helmet and when he rode home on the road he wore it.

Hahahah, nah your lying mate! I've seen that dude rolling with fifty cent before and all his crew, i believe he is one of his body guards. Seriously put on a helmet though, it only takes one silly crash for things to go pear shaped very quickly...

yeah im 13 and about 5'11 it hurt my back riding pitbikes when i stood up alot lol, and thats probly why the frame snapped to but im getting a big bike soon

it hurt my back riding pitbikes when i stood up alot lol

Yeah that's why I don't really like pitbikes. After I rode my mates suzuki 125 it felt so much better because you can stand up perfectly straight while riding on a big bike.

But on a pitbike you have to bend over and thats ghey

You dont have to bend over one bit, if you have to bend over then your bars need to be higher, its similar to riding a BMX, just with an engine.

Anyway sean rode over on his thumpy today, only got a small bit of vid, will go towards our next vid.

sick I cant wait for the next video.

when would it be finished ya rekon?

Latest posts

Back