Riding Spots (Brisbane & Sunshine Coast Please)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

--[Chris]--

Reaction score
Hey guys im new to this whole thing.Well we have one of those pitbikes that cant be rego'd or anything. So i understand we are restricted where we can ride. But after our local spot where everyone used to ride in the area was closed down(the end of spine street). Me and my son have been forced to look around for new new riding spots around brisbane and the sunshine. Any spots around the brisbane and sunshine coast area would extremly helpful i dont care if they are illegal or legal. A

mate every weekend my mates and i head up to beerburrum forest theres a hugh amount of space to ride as well as some weekends i have seen at least 100 bikes kickin round.....to give to an idea of size it goes from the old gympie highway and west all the way to woodford and from elimba it goes north to peachester...yeah im talking 1000's of acres..
and also several times we have seen the rangers and they just wave...
beerburrum - Google Maps
head up beerburrum woodford road and pick a spot...

if ya need any directs to get there let me know..

do you reckon i could grab the directions please I think i have an idea where you are talking about but not sure. Do you know if you are allowed to ride along the bruce highway like 30kms up the highway.

wow, ithought you must have been closer than that. anyways the easiest way to get there is obviously by car. so go up the highway heading up the sunny coast and take the landsborough exit then take the beerburrum turn to ya left then up on ya right will be beerburrum woodford road. go up there and stay left when you come to a fork intersection and the road will go to dirt then after a bit it will go bit back to bitumen road at the base of a hill...now just at the base of the hill is a track going left into the bush, go down there till to get to end and turn right then follow that up till you get to a powerline track which is the next intersection then turn left and anywhere around there is good..after turning left you can go down the hill and you will see and area which is popular...
not the best directions but follow and ya cant go wrong..
from: Jindalee QLD, Australia to: beerburrum woodford road - Google Maps
also on the map youll notice that where it says BEERBURRUM WEST STATE FOREST in that white section of the map there is where it is.

hope that helps

--[Chris]--;103886 said:
where is this paradise road. Is it legal?

search up paradise road queensland Australia on google map

theres some great forestry trax if u know where roys road is in beerwah there is like a truck water filling thing and a track next to it u can take a car down there aswell

can someone give me a map of paradise road

theres some great forestry trax if u know where roys road is in beerwah there is like a truck water filling thing and a track next to it u can take a car down there aswell

Is it near Australia zoo
cause i dont no where the hell roys road is

hey chris,
i too used to live in jindalee and spine street was a pretty good place to as thats where i used to ride. i now live up the sunny coast and ride the foresty all the time. try old caloundra rd there are a few tracks and heaps of trails.
happy riding.

Hey good to see this thread is still going.
I have only just registered here after all this time :p

Do you guys still ride at Beerburrum Forest? Curious as i'm looking at buying my kids a 4 wheeler to learn on.

Not far for us to go as we are in Buderim.

Got my open license recently and looking at buying a WR450 or similar to hack around on with the kids etc.

Anyone having probs with the rangers etc in certain area's we should avoid?

Thanks,

CoR.

you should be fine just head in there and pick a spot

we ride there all the time np
best of luck

Latest posts

Back