Riding tomorrow?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i think I might head out to lytton for a ride. might only have my big bike though

I guess I could pop my Lytton cherry! .... Do u have to be a member of can u just turn up?

No Marty you dont, you can just show up and ride. That is one of the great things about that club. You dont need an MA licence either.

im keen to have a crack at lytton i havnt had aride there yet and would like to gret some laps in befor the next race meet ill see if stu (lifanrockstar) will come out there to

sweet. gonna be some minis out there. You are keen getting there at 7:30 marty. Have a bit of a sleep in and get there a bit later. It is open till 4. I guarantee you cant ride all day. Hopefully see you guys all there tomorrow.

I'll be out there boys supporting the mini scene. Just got myself a FIDDY !!!

Had a wicked day out at Lytton! Think I bit off more than I could chew tryin' this track out on my second actual dirt ride! hehehehe. Track was in great nick, cept it was a bit sloppy early on, so the poor LXR got covered in mud. Had a minor off late in the day, attempting to clear the last double down the back before the woops, landed throttle pinned front wheel in the air, big star fish off the side hehehee. Nothin' broken on the LXR, just started up and off I went again! :) Wicked fun.

Swapper came out, what happened to you other boys! Swapper, shoot man, your new wheels are wicked. Love it. It flies too! No way I was keepin' up. Sounds hot too. You got a sweet deal on that. Did you get any pics? I was havin' too much fun and forgot to take pics :)

we didnt get out there marty we just went for a trail ride

i will be riding fort lytton next weekend if you wanna head out again i need to at leased have a go out there befor the next race day i dont want to rock up out there on the next meet with out even riding the track befor

we didnt get out there marty we just went for a trail ride

i will be riding fort lytton next weekend if you wanna head out again i need to at leased have a go out there befor the next race day i dont want to rock up out there on the next meet with out even riding the track befor

well you're in shoulder deep needa, cos next weekend is race day. Get out there and hold it on!!!

;) hehehehe Good luck Needa :) Hope ya had a good trail ride up the coast. Any riding's good ridin'.

Watch those doubles man! They are savage :) Have fun out there.

dam guys didnt realise its race day next weekend thought it was the week after :(

i am in shouldr deep im going to have to tee up my mates to come out to for some support haha

i might try and get out there wens or fri for some practice as im going to need it lol

Latest posts

Back