riding wollongong

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

realmenride50s

Reaction score
im going rideing next weekend in the gong if anyone is keen on a ride ive got ramps and good spots to ride pm me :D:D:D:D:D

are you going for a ride up kembla grange again? i might bring my rm250 again

hay paul bring the beast up ill give a call and let u no wats gong on and are u going to hit the ramp this time :D

you can stick ya ramp up ya clacker hahahaha i`ve seen that death device............

im going out kembla grange to aswell after 12 today got a bit of a new track happen if anybody keen just pop out and have a lap

yes it sure is me is this brendan whos gf put a big smiley face on my bonett lol

ha ha yeh man safe to say its my ex iv got a lot better one now who comes riding with me on our minis it would be great to go for a ride with you again and talk more shit ha ha ha they were some good days out appin mate

yer for sure super keen got some time of over chisie will go for a ride so give a buzz on

sounds good but my bike is sort of out of order atm if you happended to read the engine failure thread but if yourstil going for a ride this week end id love to come down i sold my blue ute ha ha but me and the missus will cruise down

Latest posts

Back