Ripley

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Stick have you ever been kicked off the kids 50 track at Ripley? When i went there some guy in a orange jacket thing said i had to get off but didnt say why?

Yea
Na,we were doing the share thingy with the junior track.You will find that you may have jumped on when the kiddies where having their blat.But i did notice the boy's putting up a new sign the other day.

Yea
What are you riding,was there most of the day

Hey stick,
I didnt have my pit bike out there that day as its currently in bits, i was riding a dt200 all day but when i found the new pitty track I called my bro up and told him to bring his pitty out. Its a mso pro with red baron graphics so i had a go at the track on it. Dont think you would have seen me though cause it was late afternoon and there was noone else on the track...

I realy liked it, it needed work though. It was way too loose and torn up when i went on it, most of the berms were like riding through a sand pit. The jumps were good size and shape, and theres lots of them. Just needs to harden up a bit.. but its only new so it should only get better with time. Plus the people that own the property are really good with maitenance, they are constantly reshaping and compacting the tracks. I think it will be an awsome track in time

Yea
We bailed about 3 o'clock, Yea will be good once it get's more water on it, and compact's .....

Seein all those shots has made me jelous. Had a look on google earth and can't see the track. Does anyone have coordinates for the track?

Thrill Seeker, you won't be able to see the new track until google earth is updated and this could be done as often as every few years.

Ok cool thanks mjc. What is Ripley is it just a kind of complex for mini's?

No more for big bikes, they have this shitty little pw50 track thats meant to be only for kids but apparently they have a new track, but I'm curious whether its worth driving out there for when Black Duck Valley is only like 40 mins from Ripley.

Yeh prob the best place in SE QLD. I've never been there but heard lots about it.

I heard on the grapevine that ripley has been shutdown by ipswich concil ?

When did you hear that?[/QUOTE

from what i hear they dont have a leg to stand on atm
none of it was council approved and there tryin ........I will be going out to see the owners this week and hope we can get a pertition up and get heeps of riders to sign it so our council knows how important riply is to the young and older generation..........

Yea
Just got it from the boy's at Ripley,They have been shut down.They will know more at the end of the week what is going on.Now waiting on council to decide the fate of the track.....Not good new's at all.

There is not enough Legal track's as it is,need to start a petition or a rally
What do you all think?????

Latest posts

Back