Ripley

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep its petition time...i wanted to go next weeek dammit.

How do we start a petition?????
Then everyone on this website should sign it...even if you live somewhere like perth. Its helping out another rider.

I spent my christmas moving house and finally took some time off to go 4 a ride a riply and shit like this happens .......
Id say it was ipswich council dont abuse them they will make it worse ..what we need to do is have a productive manner > we need to speak to our local council and speak to the bloke in charge of sports ....
we also need to ge the police on side maybe get them to do a report that shows illegal motor cycle numbers are down since riply opened ..........
we need to get these people to go out there and see how productive riply is and how enjoyable the place is ......
we also need to show them that the community will suffer if riply closes ....
Example..... kids are more likely to ride on the roads and be hit by a car ....

it has been closed down by the council, due to to much noise

but the owner is in the process of getting council grants etc

thats shit as that its closed and i live in vic but id sign a petition or whatever if yas were gunna make one make it into a poll or sumthing lol

Yea
As you all may know RIPLEY is shut due to council closure.Just got off the blower with the owner's,They are having another meeting with council this week......will then know more.

kewl, so is it likely to get re opened?? keep us informed.. its the only good place i have to ride!!!

hey went down there today and they reckon about a month and it will be back up

thats awsome! i cant wait till it gets re opened, the new fiftys track was sick and i only got to ride it once

hey guys.... Darren here from DGS motorsport, just got off the phone to the lady that owns the tracks at ripply yesterday...... they will be re open a week or 2 after easter... price hasnt changed as far as i am aware..... should be good to get out there for a strap again.... peace...

Latest posts

Back