RNd 2 SA fast50s demo

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneezy

Reaction score
Hey guys

Round 2 for our 2013 fast50s demo is coming up fast.

Its at Parawa on the 30th June.

Add our facebook page MINI MEANCE MX for updates and more information, plus pics from last weekend when we raced murray bridge mx track.

This is a demo class, we ahve no placings, no trophys, this is to see if we get the numbers to lead to a 2014 mini moto series

Thanks

Kris

Roy you can tag along with us. Save fuel etc...

I'll try work out my budget mate, not making any promises but would be sick fun , need to take the Monday off obviously as well to drive home.. I'll see whats I can do, what sort of track is it , I know u guys go pretty big over there

Ill get a video up here bud. .. the first round was at murray bridge. On the same track as the mx nationals. ... was sooo good

i don't think i will be attending any of the events, i can't afford it.
by the time i got home at the end of the day, it would have cost over $200 including fuel for the car.

Yea mate alot of us in that boat 200 in fuel plus entry ain't cheap but worth it in my eyes to support a state that need a series!

im near Brighton,
but $60 fuel for car and bike, lunch and drinks etc, plus $105 for license, membership and entry.
it'd be pretty close on $200
i'm a stay at home dad on $160 a fornight atm.

It's not cheap, but all I'm spending on for the rest if the year is mx. Saving is a priority(for most) but its too much fun!

Ill allow 150 for fuel, from melbourne plus the rest. But nothing is for free!

Yrah exactly nothings cheap esp when it comea to motocross. Im goibg from lewiston which is on the other side od adelaide so gonna take about 2.5 hour drive. But moat of us are from north.

Should be a great day..gonna do our best to make it a good day for the interstate boys :)

been trying to get an exact price on what it will cost to ride this ride day on the 30th.... does anyone know??

I have spoken to Danelle from quad riders, fees are $25 for a SA day race licence. and $40 to race the event.

The race here in SA, even in a demo class you need to be a member of a club, we are all members of Quad riders SA, we are still waiting to hear back from them to see if the interstate riders still have to pay the club fees, as soon as i find out. i will post it up straight away

Kris

Hey guys,

spoke to Danelle yesterday, news about the 30th is coming very soon, apologize for the delays guys.

Latest posts

Back