Road bikes, what do you ride!?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, im not sure if my 84xj600 is legal for vic, i believe it is a direct descendent to a xj6 if not the points for riding a bike that is over powered is less than what i have on my licence so i will just have to be a good boy :p

From memory, the fine for riding a bike that exceeds licensing restrictions is ~$600 in Vic. Worth bearing in mind ;)

and a taxi fare....

i only ride a hyodung 650 :(

mods? dented tank, cracked fairing, welded up brake/footrest where some 4wd hit me but me leg...remained intact! that was a scary moment! renthal bars and a 38mm unifilter cus its stock one fell apart... i lie. its only the handiest thumpy thing i had and i really have to get a unifilter...

and popped the restrictors back then when got it...almost 100grand clocked up! a record!

for a 'dung at least :mmph:...

From memory, the fine for riding a bike that exceeds licensing restrictions is ~$600 in Vic. Worth bearing in mind ;)

Thats for sure :)
but i guess i will have to see what happens... if i do get pulled up then i will walk to the ktm dealer and get a payment plan for the 300 exc

My father collects aprillias so far his got 2 max biaggi edition 125 2 strokes a rs 250 and just bought one of each of the white and limited edition black max biaggi aetallia 4 stroke 125's..

Note to anyone buying a new aetallia 4 stroke 125 they are the slowest bikes ever made my dad went as far saying his aprillia 50cc scooter would keep up with it lol

would be sweet to see some pics Styv! can imagine tis quiet the living room/man cave!!

My father collects aprillias so far his got 2 max biaggi edition 125 2 strokes a rs 250 and just bought one of each of the white and limited edition black max biaggi aetallia 4 stroke 125's..

Note to anyone buying a new aetallia 4 stroke 125 they are the slowest bikes ever made my dad went as far saying his aprillia 50cc scooter would keep up with it lol

yeah styv I'd love to see pics too

yea there all in a big garage with all the other bikes we have in the family dads got **** from like 1980's cr250 and cr80 to 6 motard pitbikes 4 wheelers crf50's lxr's motoverts scooters etc to much bikes not enough room to work on them!!

yea there all in a big garage with all the other bikes we have in the family dads got **** from like 1980's cr250 and cr80 to 6 motard pitbikes 4 wheelers crf50's lxr's motoverts scooters etc to much bikes not enough room to work on them!!

If someone stole 1 bike i dont think you would notice untill the week after

If someone stole 1 bike i dont think you would notice untill the week after

at the place i once stayed every now and again for a long time we did not notice a stolen kx80 untill a month after it had been stolen..
Turns out the insurance did not cover it because it was over 50cc and it was stolen by somone we new and were close with as because it could have only gone missing when there was a family event and everyone inc the dogs were out

GOPR0671_zps4b8d2dd2.jpg

removed some of the tape from the lower of the headlight to take advantage of the 'mouth'
GOPR0667_zps252ba4f3.jpg

really liking the double bubble and the redirected wind!!
GOPR0664_zps94cf0b4e.jpg

thought id 'personalize' with some bolt ons and stick ons... the blind spot stick on mirrors have proven useful.. still nothing on a headcheck though.
GOPR0655_zps3c8f77f9.jpg

and for that overall effect.. some mood lighting!
IMG_2395_zps70e06b6a.jpg

Yeah its only a 250... but for the $$ I payed.. guaranteed tis one of THE cleanest 1995 ZZr 250's getting around.. and with only 15xxx km on the clock! :)

Nice man :). My sis used to have a purple one, nice little bike n stable as all help. Never forget when she overtook me heading down the south coast, I was doin 18 on the dial (little fzr250) and she snuck past at about 190 or so made me **** myself (was a nice big downhill run) Ahh the good ol days :)

i just got off a ol school cbr250r.. not these new no rev P.O.S wound her out to 19k rpm and i can say the only thing i enjoyed was the noise :p not much power nor is it fun to wind the power on or is it comfortable

i just got off a ol school cbr250r.. not these new no rev P.O.S wound her out to 19k rpm and i can say the only thing i enjoyed was the noise :p not much power nor is it fun to wind the power on or is it comfortable

I don't get why that ever got rid of those little pocket screamers, i loved my FZR by far the most fun bike i ever owned, used to trail-brake the hell out of it into corners, and when it was wet i'd spit the thing sideways and pass cars :) Man i miss that bike :( But yea just can't understand why no-one makes them anymore, if i wanted a 250 single buy a dirt bike instead..... So reading the comment above does that mean you got your bike liscence Zac?

I don't get why that ever got rid of those little pocket screamers, i loved my FZR by far the most fun bike i ever owned, used to trail-brake the hell out of it into corners, and when it was wet i'd spit the thing sideways and pass cars :) Man i miss that bike :( But yea just can't understand why no-one makes them anymore, if i wanted a 250 single buy a dirt bike instead..... So reading the comment above does that mean you got your bike liscence Zac?
Nah, just means im doin fork seals for a mate and happen to look legal with all my gear on :p

i dont get it either but i guess there would not be a good market for them as because the lams have opened up to larger cc bikes and the new ninjas and cbrs are low revving easy as hell to ride abs POS a farm bike in my mind compared to a race bike..

i ride my mate gsxr 1000 and if i could post pick i would that bike was made for me lol

nearly done. paint the tank and its finished

Loaded up for a track day 2 months ago :)
IMAG0408.jpg

Then got her home and time to strip ready for new paint job
IMAG0420.jpg

IMAG0419.jpg

Starting the patch and fill
IMAG0429.jpg

And as the tank is perfect without a scratch, i couldn't bring myself to paint over it. So I priced a wrap however this came in at the same price....And it just arrived from france today :)
zcpTDvuy7fjVyJrRxj4Rg5mlswFpYBf-nHvuMW4tWGs=w1358-h766-no

Now time to start painting the black ninja :)

Latest posts

Back