rodney68s braaap build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, annabella does look like a natural mate, she will be cutting doughies in no time lol. Is this one of the pics of tristian you tried to upload mate?
1206.jpg

Rods young fella tristian roosting the opposition.

1205.jpg

Last edited:
Tristians bike setup at a local tassie car and bike show.
1204.jpg

Styv all i know is what i said before is that 10 was made in this style frame then they changed to the current style i know it looks like a motovert style thats why they stopped making this style.

Just thought i would put a few pics up here for you guys to look at, these are from yesterdays practise day up the coast. Hope you enjoy looking at them.
First a pic of the old bike hauler my 85 Hi-Lux loaded ready for the 2 1/2 hour trip to our home track in Devonport.
IMG_2739_zpsdcf33bc7.jpg
[/IMG]
Now a few action shots of Tristan riding the Braaap first one is with me in the background keeping a good eye on things LOL.
IMG_2759_zps01d06370.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2752_zps4458fd68.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2769_zps14d870bd.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2757_zps27b6caae.jpg
[/IMG]
Thats it we had a great day, Tristan done very well straight off the ute within the first 4 laps he was faster then the last time we was there and i didnt even have to get on to him lol. I thought this was pretty good as he hasnt ridden this bike for around 1 month, Sharon (my wife) and i are very proud and he kept going even harder as the day went on.

Well rod not only has tristian come along way, but for us to see a full page pic you have delivered the goods also.

He looks great cranking it up out there, love the air shots too. And we can put a face to the name also haha. The ute looks great with those rear guards filled.:cool:

Yes Tristan has come a long way in just over a year from never riding a 2 wheeled bike only 4 wheeled bikes. And starting out with a stock 110cc engined BSE to the Braaap he rides now with a stock YX125 then we modded the 125. He was needing more power so i built up a modded YX150 thats in it now this engine pulls hard with him on it and has been a big learning curve for him with having to learn throttle control. He has had a few offs and broken a few levers but he is a very quick learner and is very hard on himself if he crashes. Sharon took the pics above i didnt want to put the pic with me in it on here but it is a good pic of the bike and Tristan so thought stuff it LOL. The Hi-Lux runs 15x5 front and 15x8 rear Weld Racing Wheels made in the US the rear wheels are as wide as i can go without shortening the rear end and tubbing the rear or flairing the guards. The front has been lowered 4 1/2 inches and the rear 4 inches it gets a few looks but only has the standard Toyota Hi-Lux 2YC. I built this ute for carting the bikes around etc. And lastly yes im starting to get as you put it Photobucket Savy Mick LOL.

Latest posts

Back