rotn50 & WAKEY @ cungulla

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The difference between me and james is he has a $100 cam that came with bulk attachments and he can edit and my cam was more than double that and i cant edit and there both about the same quality picture, i'm the loser lol.

Cool fellas :)
Out playing around having fun on mini's , took time to make video to share evan better!!!
Cheers for posting

Sweet edits mate. Way better at editing than me :) I have a brain of logic and not so much creativity haha

sweat vid guys. I would love to go for a ride on a beach. Is it legal over there?
The ranger and cops said that you ride on the other side of the residential area and dont destroy the sanddunes, if you go on the residential side you will get fined.

Cool fellas :)
Out playing around having fun on mini's , took time to make video to share evan better!!!
Cheers for posting
I forgot my cam geoff, and james had hes cam but needs a bigger card for more recording, but look out for bigger and better next time, and hopefully no flat tyres that need our snow chain trype of setup lol.

Sweet edits mate. Way better at editing than me :) I have a brain of logic and not so much creativity haha
James cam is a little $100 job from jaycar and came with all these different mounting setups and the vids are not to bad at all i reckon and the lad can edit, considering he only got it yesterday and did his first edit ever yesterday lol

hey mick, if you ever wanna use my stuff to edit your more than welcome, you must have tons of footage by now

hey mick, if you ever wanna use my stuff to edit your more than welcome, you must have tons of footage by now
I sure have, the next lot of footage i get i might check out ya editing gizmos and see if i can make something happen. Cheers Mate

Nice video boys :) Wakey for your first couple of vids I gotta say your editing skills are awesome, it makes that little $100 cam seem like a go-pro (just no HD..) Really sweet job mate. Make sure those bike get a good clean down afterwards, if my china rusts in Canberra i can only imagine what sand and salt water would do to one...

good work on the video,
any links to the camera?
remember, all the stuff Jaycar sell can be sourced for about 50% less on ebay too.

That's the one:)
I'll get a go pro 3 soon, so ill be able to do dual shots
it's great for practice and bec a to use later and for the money you really can't go wrong.

It is waterproof and has a touch screen for playback

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

watt program do you use for editing wakey? . Working real sweet for you! :)
mates used nero 6 back in day.

i use final cut pro on my imac,

im just scratching the surface so far,only using the simple bits.
there are some pretty detailed stuff you can do
just watching the link below get you excited :)
linky:
https://www.apple.com/au/finalcutpro/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back