rotn50s BBM 250 quad.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
A few of you would know that I sold my mini Willy Jeep:( and was gonna get a 2 seater 125 buggy, but realising the buggy was to heavy to load on my own and even with ramps got stuck between the wheel wells of the Ute, which meant I would need a 2ND person to help load it. So I ditched that and got a BBM China 250 aircooled quad, this bloody thing basically fills up the whole tray. A few things that are better than other China quads is disc brakes on the front instead of drums, a metal battery rack, 10" alloy rims, single adjuster for ease of chain tensioning and being aircooled I reckon is great as China radiators aren't up to standards yet. These pics are crap but will post some more as soon as I can.
pape9e6e.jpg
huruvu5a.jpg
y8avupu5.jpg
8utysura.jpg
9e6abu6u.jpg

Looks awesome mate! First things first..... The Nos kit! :)
No nos lol, a dry nos shot as I learnt is evil and gives some good increases but dramatically decreases engine life and performance, Soz Corey lol.

^Cool mate, when do we get some footage?
Hopefully some of startup today, but I have Monday and Tuesday rdos so hopefully then mate, hope ya on the mend brother;)

That looks like a lot of fun rotn, give it a run up the hill and tell us how it goes. Then maybe I'll get one of my own. Maybe one a little bit bigger. Chinese 250 sounds a little small for the hills to me. Some one mentioned to me to watch out for the axles coming loose as they are only threaded on in some bikes.

Hopefully some of startup today, but I have Monday and Tuesday rdos so hopefully then mate, hope ya on the mend brother;)

Yea mate all good ;) Just put motartd wheels on the mini, but shes not running so good :( Looks like i did a bit of a bodge job on the exhaust and it leaking worse than paris hilton....

Looks like it could be a bit of fun cant wait for a video of you giving it curry Mick lol
Heading out shortly rod, just hope I bulletproofed it enough mate lol
How much are they bud looks mad
$2500 Dave, just for fun and something different. Disc brakes allround is great, the stopping distance has halfed compared to the old drum setups on 95% of China quads.

Bud today was extreme, she was covered in filthy stagnant warm mud, oh yeah i was to, had to have a bath in the creek, parked the quad in there also for a dip lol.

lol sounds like you had fun
Was fun and dangerous lol, just like the vent valve breather trick bahahaha

looks like alot of fun , they go good the 250s
Yeah jace she goes okay for the lower compression air cooled motor, it does need a electric fan though, on a humid still nite she can get quite warm and you can smell the engine as the oil thins right out lol.

A few vids of our day up north.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CQyLl8pXydk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pxabCQEBoOg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tiO7fP0NABs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Only nearly died once, thats why i wear my helmet, so i can film my death and i know i will crash soon lol. Thanks joshy.

Latest posts

Back