ROUND 1 HIGH ROLLER MINI MOTO TOUR CANCELED

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im not saying everyone needs to enter more classes, im talking about all the people that NOW say they WERE going to enter more classes. or say if they knew it would be like this they WOULD of entered more classes..

at the end of the day no one should need to enter more classes then they feel they can do..

the numbers have dropped to under half to last year... WHY... people scared to spend money maybe, i don know. but its not like Brad has kept the numbers thing a secret from everyone....everyone was well aware that this would happen..

the sad thing is i bet more interstate riders have entered than locals so there's more on the line when it gets called off.. accommodation booking, days off work because they have to make a full weekend of it.. not to mention driving 12ish hours each way for 1 race day...
eventually the interstate riders will give up too..

I am along with a lot of other riders from QLD I gave notice at work for the Friday off to drive down spent close to $300 on hotel (that I can't get back ) plus petrol,food ect.

Just wish more NSW riders got behind this, coz like you said Sean if it happens over and over just will give up on coming down there.
Then over time the racing side on the sport will just die off to nothing.
If it dose I bet the people that said they were going to enter or there should be more races/rounds will be the first to complain that there's no racing.

Me n brother lined up 4 mates too come race stock class with us, two of be there 1st race meating very excited. So be lookn forward to haven a chance to battle aganst mates n test our skills against rest of field. :)
Racen stock class is just so much fun!!

I am along with a lot of other riders from QLD I gave notice at work for the Friday off to drive down spent close to $300 on hotel (that I can't get back ) plus petrol,food ect.

Just wish more NSW riders got behind this, coz like you said Sean if it happens over and over just will give up on coming down there.
Then over time the racing side on the sport will just die off to nothing.
If it dose I bet the people that said they were going to enter or there should be more races/rounds will be the first to complain that there's no racing.

Hey I know this is a little of topic but give the hotel you booked at a call. By right they don't have to refund it but because you're giving them more then 72 hour they have to agree to change the booking to a different date. All the consumer laws changed not long ago around all that store of stuff. So if they say no say you know your rights and that they have to change the booking date.

Just a thought could it be because of the track numbers where down ? I heard alot of people saying they didn't like kurri track ?

to be honest it doesnt sound like the east coast is ready for a season. why dont you just hold one round in vic and one round in SE qld. one weekend for each, a month or so apart. 2 races saturday and 2 races sunday for each class. then all the people that are fluffing with the idea of not entering a 6 round series will only have to enter 1 or 2 rounds. this is what they do with the national womens and quad MX championships.

probably got more chance of getting 40 guys to 1 round than getting 25 guys to 6 or so.

the money saved from not holding the extra rounds could go into media exposure. then when you get the cult following you would have the funding to hold more and more rounds. ( and then you could call it a national title, and come to WA.)

just some ideas flippin through my head.

Just a thought could it be because of the track numbers where down ? I heard alot of people saying they didn't like kurri track ?
Well have thought that people think that too, But in sayn that dosen't help industry! just cuz ya carn't ride sand tracks :( , anyone that is good can ride anywear!!
Just coz there some people cryn about track WILL kill whole minibike racen! be none anywhere
:(

sand or dirt,mud or snow if you want to race you race,as i have said before you need about 100 riders too run a successful meet and your bagging nsw for not having numbers,do you reckon other states will get the numbers and if you do why dont YOU put on an event

What clunky said no matter what terain if u want to race just race I'm not the best rider infact I'm prob one of the worst but I love to get out there and give it a go the last race meet I came dead last but it was the best fun I've had ridding in a long time and tbh $115 isn't alot of money for a great day of riding

goto look back at when it was good here, and thats when it was no ma and mini racing was on purpose built mini tracks..
Im geussuing its either that or no ones got any $$$ or both!
And if half ya entrys are from intersatete then i think ya might be doing it in the wrong state maybe?
just my thoughts on it all.

Round 1 Kurri

Hi

More than likely the round 1 Kurri Kurri races would have been cancelled anyway as it has rained here since the weekend and the water is over ankle deep in my back yard.

Raining again now and supposed to rain till the weekend.

Cheers

Jaimie

should just cancel the whole series sav e alot of money that way and we wont all be getting our hopes up canning it a week before the race just sucks i know im getting over it if we cant get 100 riders first race of the season more chance the numbers are just gonna drop through out the series

should just cancel the whole series sav e alot of money that way and we wont all be getting our hopes up canning it a week before the race just sucks i know im getting over it if we cant get 100 riders first race of the season more chance the numbers are just gonna drop through out the series

I dunno mate if we all adopt that attitude he might as well cancel it now ... so I one hope not .... and sure the cancellation may of been a hassle for you but I'm sure it was more of a hassle for Brad ... he kept it open in the hope numbers would come in ...they didn't ... so yeah he could of cancelled it a week earlier but would that have really made a difference ? I think he did well keeping it open ...at least there was still a chance.

Anyway I hope to see everyone at the next round .

less complaining more riding & lets not forget its for the fun of it :)

thumbs up for ya Brad putting up with it all and persisting to try and keep us all happy.

I for one am really grateful with your efforts !

Latest posts

Back