ROUND 1 HIGH ROLLER MINI MOTO TOUR CANCELED

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like there's a chunk of bush just up the road ... but yeah anywhere we can party without being disturbed by the fun police.

Lets pray my bike is done befor racin. If not is the money unrefundable? I'll still come and track marshall or something.

hey ppl do u know how to get a hold of brad? he turned his phn off n i think deleted fb.. i tryin to get money back from round one cos i cant race the sec round due to work.. any help on how to get refund would be sweet cheers

hey ppl, i was wondering if any of u guys/gurls know how to reach brad re refunds? ive emailed heaps tried to call n left msgs but no result.. any helps or suggestions.. i know it only 1oo odd bucks but it still... that new tyre or case or beer etc...any hrelp be sweet cheers.

yea he doesn't like to reply to anyone, it's pretty bloody rude !!!!!!!!!

You've got more then 4 weeks before the race... put in for leave at work! Who wants to work when you can race and you've already paid so just race it, stuff work!!!!

Just give him time to reply, he does have a life and also other commitments other than a race series.

Who wants to work when you can race and you've already paid so just race it, stuff work!!!!

C'mon Rach, in real life its just not that easy.

Last edited:
Just give him time to reply, he does have a life and also other commitments other than a race series.

Well i have sent him 2 emails 1 month ago and asked him on facebook still no reply ?? It shoudn't take that long ? Why would people bother to put application in when he wont reply ??

I love how when you quoted me you took out the first sentence... Everyone has 4 weeks before the race, work placed require 4 weeks notice.. Aint that hard... Even in real life. It's all the people that live to work that are killing events like this... Stop and enjoy yourself for once... Work to live... Get a life!!

This was copied and pasted direct from the high roller mini series post.

ROUNDS WILL BE PRE ENTER AND PAY LATE ENTRIES WILL RECEIVE LATE FEE AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.

round 1 high roller mini moto series has been canceled due to lack of numbers rnd 1 will now be on july 23rd at kurri and not gwandalan as sheduled,entries received now will carry over to the next event if riders cannot attend pls email me ur details with proof of payment and entry will be returned.

Jase 1st post of this thread.

Latest posts

Back